• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

RIP Dacre Holloway

Red the Paper

Banned
A truly great bloke. A fantastic servant to the club and a person who will not be forgotten.

Rest in Peace Dacre.

Neil

GrecianInWales

An absolute shock. I only chatted to him a couple of times, but he always came across as utterly devoted to the club, and played a huge part in getting our stadium in good nick. A massive massive loss for the club.

My condolences to his family.

RIP Dacre.

edindevon

Dreadful news and a complete shock, stunned by this. A great bloke gone, as others has said, he was irreplacable. A terrible day for our club.

My deepest sympathies go to those close to him. RIP Ghurka Boy.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
A lovely bloke and a huge loss. If I listed all the stuff he's done, as a fan, for the Club it would go on for pages.

It'll still be 'Dacre's Acres' here at the park. Miss you mate.

Very very sad day indeed.

Majago

Very sad news. Whilst I never knew him personally, I appreciate all the work he did for ECFC.

RIP

Jean Jeannie

Deeply shocked and saddened like everyone who had the pleasure to know him. Lovely, lovely Dacre. Rest in peace.

crocks

Very sad news indeed.

I hope that there is a minute's applause before the start of Saturdays game to celebrate his life and to recognise all the good things that he did for the club.

Gozzer

I didn't know the guy, but like everyone else knew of the work he did for the club and he came across on here as a decent bloke. Sad news indeed. RIP Gurka Boy.

Bugs

Dacre was the first real person i knew at the club, it was his fault that i came back time and again for all those work parties. It often gets said how decent a chap was and how much he will be missed, but in this case it really is true. Whilst many will realise the amount of work he did for the club, there will be a great many more who have turned up over the years and taken for granted things at the park. I remember him telling me how he personally bought the portaloos we still have at the end of the shed because they were about to be taken away and the club i believe couldn't get the money together in time. It shows how commited he was to our club and its facilities, both at the Park and the C&F. He really will be missed. There is a big bag of keys somewhere sadly missing its owner.
RIP Dacre, and thanks for everything.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Never knew the bloke , but he sounds City through and through RIP.