• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

RIP Dacre Holloway

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grief ...

Will miss GB .. never physically met him but have dealt with him over the past 4/5 seasons with Grecian Goal etc and found him to be both very efficient and organised ... and true to his word ... even managing to get Ingledingle signature on a certificate after he had left ...

RIP GB ...

NG

Grecian joe.

Very saddened and shocked to hear this, ive know dacre a long while whilst ive been working at the club and he was a true gentleman and a great guy he will be missed alot by the everyone at ECFC

RIP Dacre

Joe Southcott

the dog2

What a terrible shame and a truly superb gentleman and will be sorely missed
rip dacre

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is a very dark day for ECFC. I will admit I didnt know Dacre that well on a personal level but I was fully aware of what he did for the club and all the hard work he put in and that in its own is truly admirable. This is a massive loss and my thoughts and condolances go out to his family and close friends at this very sad time.

RIP Dacre heaven has gained a true Grecian.

Last edited:

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Really sorry to hear this, we didn't always agree but I recognise and acknowledge the true value of a man who was clearly dedicated to Exeter City. My deep condolences to his family and friends

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
A huge loss for Exeter City Football Club. RIP Gurkha Boy.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bad news.

Never met him but reading his posts on here and understanding how hard he worked over the years it's obvious that we have lost a great friend and supporter.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Can only echo the above.

Thoughts go out to his family and friends. :(

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is such sad, & shocking, news.

Dacre epitomised all that was good about Exeter City FC. I feel genuinely privileged to have known him, however briefly.

My condolences to his family & friends.

Newtonpop

Met Dacre at a C&F work party a couple of year's ago and he was a very nice chap and was obviously commited to the club 100%.

He will be very sorely missed and every sympathy from me to his family.