• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
During the various lockdowns some top flight football players still seemed to be getting their haircut once or twice a week.

I remember a few years ago watching football focus or something similar and Dele Ali said he went to the barbers 2 or 3 times a week.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
During the various lockdowns some top flight football players still seemed to be getting their haircut once or twice a week.

I remember a few years ago watching football focus or something similar and Dele Ali said he went to the barbers 2 or 3 times a week.
How has your barnet fared during lockdown, Chapster? I heard that your ponytail had grown so long that the local children had started calling you Rapunzel.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
How has your barnet fared during lockdown, Chapster?
Very well thank you.

I presume your Jonjo Shelvey has been a blessing in disguise during the last year ?

Alistair20000

WAGs who were previously hair stylists Chapster. Just look at some of the names :)

Here to help

Alistair20000

Very well thank you.

I presume your Jonjo Shelvey has been a blessing in disguise during the last year ?
Having shared the odd larger lol with His Lionelness from time to time I can confirm he has a full head of hair. No resemblance to Dr Evil whatsoever. And when we were in that odd wizard themed pub in Gandy Street, nobody suggested he was Lord Voldemort.

I don't think he sports a wig but I am no expert. I have not dared have a tug.

Alistair20000

I read that Matt Hancock (To55er) is extolling the vaccines as the “route to freedom” while Bunter is bigging up the Lockdown.

Are we moving from the cavalry riding over the hill to our rescue to the circling the wagons ?

In other Lockdown news I read that the Queen must sit alone at her late husband’s funeral as none of her family are in her “bubble.” A member of her Household could sit with her. It’s the law innit.

I say it’s a crock of heartless sh*te given where we are with Covid infection rates, hospitalisations and deaths. Nobody goes to a funeral to have fun. Get rid of these pettifogging pointless restrictions for funerals forthwith.

Alistair20000

Sturgeon and Drakeford unlocking some things quicker than Bunter.

Better data interpretation or "we have the power to decide different" willy waving ?

Discuss

DB9

Sturgeon and Drakeford unlocking some things quicker than Bunter.

Better data interpretation or "we have the power to decide different" willy waving ?

Discuss
Simple, Devolved elections coming up, Don't want to be seen as doing the same as Westminster (Seeing as we have no devolved English Parliament)

LOG

I've been home trimming.

Alistair20000

Simple, Devolved elections coming up, Don't want to be seen as doing the same as Westminster (Seeing as we have no devolved English Parliament)
Pretty much what I think TBH