• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's the only person in the history of exeweb to mention Michael Fabricant on these forums.
Make of that what you will.
Now there is a bit of lateral thinking

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sturgeon and Drakeford unlocking some things quicker than Bunter.

Better data interpretation or "we have the power to decide different" willy waving ?

Discuss
Cough, assembly elections, cough.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its not that pair one needs to be worried about; it is their arch puppet master Neil Ferguson.
Whose modelling has been given a thorough shoeing today by another of the scientific fraternity.

dontpassback

Is modelling another term for guess ?

angelic upstart

Now there is a bit of lateral thinking
Have you ever seen Lionel O'Grady and Michael Fabricant in the same room?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well well, catching Covid has apparently caused a cancer patient to become cured... Triggered a response that killed off the cancer cells.

So where do we go from here...

DB9

Just finishing our first meal out for gord knows how long, celebrating our 32nd anniversary by having lunch in the pub garden, Must say though won't be doing it again till it gets easier. Had to download app and order and pay for everything on it, Sounds good in theory but an awful signal plus app freezing it took over 45 mins just to order the food and drink but still the app wouldn't work properly, in the end they said go into the bar and order from there, Also a time limit on how long we can spend here too. Too much kerfuffle for me, I'll stick to home cooked for the foreseeable. Just to add, The food cools down quickly outside and this time of year.

IndoMike

Just finishing our first meal out for gord knows how long, celebrating our 32nd anniversary by having lunch in the pub garden, Must say though won't be doing it again till it gets easier. Had to download app and order and pay for everything on it, Sounds good in theory but an awful signal plus app freezing it took over 45 mins just to order the food and drink but still the app wouldn't work properly, in the end they said go into the bar and order from there, Also a time limit on how long we can spend here too. Too much kerfuffle for me, I'll stick to home cooked for the foreseeable. Just to add, The food cools down quickly outside and this time of year.
Happy Anniversary, DB...👍

Alistair20000

Well well, catching Covid has apparently caused a cancer patient to become cured... Triggered a response that killed off the cancer cells.

So where do we go from here...
Carry on researching.

Oldsmobile-88

Happy Anniversary...

I have a milestone birthday on Sunday & would have gone out for a top notch Indian but I am going to put off any celebration in that way for a bit.
It will probably be a trip to Torquay or Weymouth for fish & chips in the car 😁