• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've been home trimming.

View attachment 5810
Did a pudding basin come into it ? :)

LOG

Did a pudding basin come into it ? :)
Nope, despite the larger lols i have a very steady hand :LOL:

Oldsmobile-88

In other Lockdown news I read that the Queen must sit alone at her late husband’s funeral as none of her family are in her “bubble.”

I say it’s a crock of heartless sh*te given where we are with Covid infection rates, hospitalisations and deaths. Nobody goes to a funeral to have fun. Get rid of these pettifogging pointless restrictions for funerals forthwith.
Yes it is a bit pointless at the moment.Can’t see this bunch in government changing it before June 21st unfortunately.

Someone I got on with well & had many a laugh with out for a drink in the 1980s 90s & still occasionally saw through the years,passed a couple of weeks back.He has a large extended family,there are going to be a few who can’t give him the send off he deserves.
I will crack a can for him at home at the time of the funeral.

LOG

Yes it is a bit pointless at the moment.Can’t see this bunch in government changing it before June 21st unfortunately.

Someone I got on with well & had many a laugh with out for a drink in the 1980s 90s & still occasionally saw through the years,passed a couple of weeks back.He has a large extended family,there are going to be a few who can’t give him the send off he deserves.
I will crack a can for him at home at the time of the funeral.
Someone i vaguely knew from years back died last year, i think at a time when you could have 30(?) people at the funeral. It was held at the crematorium and a number of people who weren't at the actual service went along and stood outside, all distanced, like. They'd contacted the crematorium beforehand and were told that whilst they couldn't agree to them coming, they wouldn't stop them either.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sturgeon and Drakeford unlocking some things quicker than Bunter.

Better data interpretation or "we have the power to decide different" willy waving ?

Discuss
Also, perhaps, they enjoy more freedom than Johnson does from the disapproval of Glum and Glummer.

Alistair20000

Also, perhaps, they enjoy more freedom than Johnson does from the disapproval of Glum and Glummer.
Its not that pair one needs to be worried about; it is their arch puppet master Neil Ferguson.

Alistair20000

If I could have a pound for every time a scientist or professor has popped up over the past year to say "we are really very worried about xyz" I would have had enough cash to buy us a creative midfielder and striker.

Grecian2K

If I could have a pound for every time a scientist or professor has popped up over the past year to say "we are really very worried about xyz"
Actually, you have to respect their learning here. As far as Covid is concerned I'm still struggling with the abc.

And as for having those pounds, were it so you'd really be in need of a good accountant!

Alistair20000

Actually, you have to respect their learning here. As far as Covid is concerned I'm still struggling with the abc.

And as for having those pounds, were it so you'd really be in need of a good accountant!
I would have a fair old slice of "sideways tax loss relief" for pumping the wonga into a football club :)

angelic upstart

I don't think he sports a wig but I am no expert. I have not dared have a tug.
He's the only person in the history of exeweb to mention Michael Fabricant on these forums.
Make of that what you will.