• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just liked his style Rosey.
It ain't what you say, it's the way that you say it 😉.

dontpassback

I have never been in primark and I wouldn’t even know where the one in Exeter is,but the lure of retail isn’t for me !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Was it inevitable that pub gardens are open and it's snowing? ;)

Alistair20000

Yes

Next question

Mr Jinx

There's going to be a lot of chilled people out there today. We tried booking a slot today weeks ago but couldn't get anywhere within a decent radius. I imagine there'll be lots of cancellations this morning, not that we'll be taking any free spaces.

IndoMike

Yes

Next question
Is it the right kind of snow?

Grecian2K

I imagine there'll be lots of cancellations this morning,.
What a load of "snowflakes"!

Oldsmobile-88

It seemed odd walking around Exeter this evening,seeing people out & about visiting the pubs/cafes & restaurants that were open(outside only of course)
The Inperial was very busy will all outside tables occupied.Many additional tables have been added in the past few weeks.

The old market entrance in Queen St was busy with tables down both sides of the concourse.Even the cafe/bars in scruffy Sidwell St had quite a few people sat outside despite it being a cold evening.

Nice to see & hear life in the city centre.Its been a ghost town since the turn of the year.The only bonus being no litter,even a anti-litter fascist like me will not mind a bit of litter floating around if it means things are getting back to normal.

Alistair20000

When I heard The Great Blatherer lecturing us on the wireless this morning to "act responsibly" I launched a very hard virtual kick into his ample backside. What do you think the vast majority of us has been doing for over a year now Bunter ? :mad:

IndoMike

It seemed odd walking around Exeter this evening,seeing people out & about visiting the pubs/cafes & restaurants that were open(outside only of course)
The Inperial was very busy will all outside tables occupied.Many additional tables have been added in the past few weeks.

The old market entrance in Queen St was busy with tables down both sides of the concourse.Even the cafe/bars in scruffy Sidwell St had quite a few people sat outside despite it being a cold evening.

Nice to see & hear life in the city centre.Its been a ghost town since the turn of the year.The only bonus being no litter,even a anti-litter fascist like me will not mind a bit of litter floating around if it means things are getting back to normal.
Did you partake in a comforting beverage, Olds?