• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've been told thats it for signings today!

I bleddy hope not.
No autos then this year I guess. Playoff lottery maybe.Our lack of a decent striker will kill us.

Last edited:

raleighnc

No autos this year I guess. Playoff lottery maybe.
Frankly, if we just scrape the play offs then we’re not ready for league 1. I’d rather settle for 8-10th, not have the players go thro’ another 3 games for no purpose but be fit, raring to go next season when there can be no excuses for MT or anyone else.

denzil

Nobody wants/wanted Ajose and/or Fisher - we fell for them !!!

Grecianpasty

No autos this year I guess. Playoff lottery maybe.Our lack of a decent striker will kill us.
I'd never rule anything out mid way through a season. We live in hope.

ecfc2000

No autos then this year I guess. Playoff lottery maybe.Our lack of a decent striker will kill us.
I'll settle for a mid table finish the way we're currently playing

ExmouthMart

The reality will be Williams moving on when his contract runs out and Joel Randall sold for next seasons budget. Difficult to accept but that’s where we are. No income and no rich backer. Survival versus a slow death of spending beyond your means.....

Alistair20000

Nobody wants/wanted Ajose and/or Fisher - we fell for them !!!
But we do not give them a chance to see if they can achieve for us.

denzil

But we do not give them a chance to see if they can achieve for us.
Then get them match fit by playing behind closed doors and then seeing. They've virtually been laid off for 2 years on wages we can ill afford.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone seen anyone at supermarkets or petrol stations ??
:rolleyes: 💩

Banksy

Frankly, if we just scrape the play offs then we’re not ready for league 1. I’d rather settle for 8-10th, not have the players go thro’ another 3 games for no purpose but be fit, raring to go next season when there can be no excuses for MT or anyone else.
There will always be excuses Raleigh , the injuries , the pitch , the lack of money , there always have ...... maybe we’re doomed to it always being that way , you’lll have to just get used to it. Leave the success to the bigger clubs like Wimbledon and Accrington eh ?