• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone seen anyone at supermarkets or petrol stations ??
:rolleyes: 💩
Thought I saw Sam Parkin in the Co Op top of Dunsford Hill early afternoon. A stone's throw from Taggy's ranch.

chunkymorrinmunter

Thought I saw Sam Parkin in the Co Op top of Dunsford Hill early afternoon. A stone's throw from Taggy's ranch.
You sure it wasnt Robbie Simpson ?

Ex-ciderrr

My only hope for a new forward is now 7pm for a new number 7

if not that will I expect be end of business and a hugely disappointing window. I don’t feel we are any further forward at all.

The Stubbs signing great, but its a position that should of been sorted properly last summer. Mcardle a sign of yet more poor recruitment. But Stubbs being unfit and unavailable he can’t influence things atm and probs won’t properly until next season.

Andresson, replacing Ward on loan, and Willmott in as cover while joel and Williams are injured, on loan i don’t feel areas are improved at all.

Good luck to the new signings though and I’ve got my fingers crossed for a new number 7 at 7 .... it’ll be the hope that kills me though I’m sure :LOL:

tonykellowfan

My only hope for a new forward is now 7pm for a new number 7

if not that will I expect be end of business and a hugely disappointing window. I don’t feel we are any further forward at all.

The Stubbs signing great, but its a position that should of been sorted properly last summer. Mcardle a sign of yet more poor recruitment. But Stubbs being unfit and unavailable he can’t influence things atm and probs won’t properly until next season.

Andresson, replacing Ward on loan, and Willmott in as cover while joel and Williams are injured, on loan i don’t feel areas are improved at all.

Good luck to the new signings though and I’ve got my fingers crossed for a new number 7 at 7 .... it’ll be the hope that kills me though I’m sure :LOL:
You haven't mentioned Law leaving too.

Ex-ciderrr

You haven't mentioned Law leaving too.
haha very true, good spot (y).

haka

About 15 L2 clubs have signed players today (mostly on loan) from higher up the pyramid. Of course that doesn't prove those players are any good, but when we talk about strengthening City's squad, that should mean relative to other clubs - and they're not standing still.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stubbs is injured and unlikely to make a real impact until next season.

Ward out, Andresson in
Law out, Willmott in

City weaker.

Albumen

Stubbs is injured and unlikely to make a real impact until next season.

Ward out, Andresson in
Law out, Willmott in

City weaker.
I would think that Stubbs has every chance of making an impact this year. Could be a very big one.

And the same goes for Wilmott (less convinced) but Law wasn’t pulling up trees -

And I would say Andresson is equal to Ward. Sooo... slightly better for me.

ecfc_ben

Frankly, if we just scrape the play offs then we’re not ready for league 1. I’d rather settle for 8-10th, not have the players go thro’ another 3 games for no purpose but be fit, raring to go next season when there can be no excuses for MT or anyone else.
Next season there will likely be no Randell, no Randall, with possibly a few more out the door. Judging by transfer business of late we won’t be bringing in anyone to set the world on fire next summer either... there will never be ‘no excuses’

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
You sure it wasnt Robbie Simpson ?
No Robbie was in Pathfinder Village shop an hour later.