• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
With whatever this situation is with Bowman it wouldn't surprise me if the club contacted whoever they could. His wages would be pretty high IMHO.
Probably more than Agard's 4.5k a week that we apparently could get nowhere near.

You never know, maybe he wants to guarantee a British summer holiday for the family!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
With whatever this situation is with Bowman it wouldn't surprise me if the club contacted whoever they could. His wages would be pretty high IMHO.
Indeed. In the unlikely event we do get him, will become the first player ever to command a seven-figure transfer fee [Swansea paid £3.5m for him; Sunderland £5m] to subsequently play for Exeter City? I'm struggling to think of too many others.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed. In the unlikely event we do get him, will become the first player ever to command a seven-figure transfer fee [Swansea paid £3.5m for him; Sunderland £5m] to subsequently play for Exeter City? I'm struggling to think of too many others.
You're forgetting the legendary Clinton Morrison.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think many of MT's targets are unrealistic as they are too good/too expensive for us hence why we continuously fail to sign our first choice targets.

jimbo-gould

You're forgetting the legendary Clinton Morrison.
Lee Martin too, believe it or not.

Ex-ciderrr

Rowan Vine I believe was sold for 7 figures once. :ROFLMAO:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Danny Graham is 35 now so certainly in his final couple of years. A good time to bring the family to Devon, play for another 18 months and then become a coach at our well renowned academy. Perfek

ryancooper327

Surely we can sell Bowman... Can we?! Especially to a promotion ‘rival’.

Ex-ciderrr

Danny Graham at 35 though would yet again be another sign of poor recruitment

JCWhoosh

MJ coming back?!
Whoops! JT. My bad 😉