• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Ex-ciderrr

Still need a striker with or without Bowman on the end of this apparent excellent crossing.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
You really know nothing about cricket if you think boycott lost his team as many matches as he won. Total rubbish.
Could not agree more.

Albumen

Yes, but my post was predicting rightly or wrongly that this bloke will play on the RW. I imagine Sparkes or Randall will play LW
Taylor likes a righty on the left and a lefty on the right... which I get, especially if you have progressive full backs. I think Wilmo’, Joel, Williams could all play on either flank.

And I actually think Joel would be great cover for Jay... maybe playing closer to Bowman.

tonykellowfan

Fair point.

If he's played as an attacking player this season that is obviously very poor. I don't know how he has played and how he has been used.

I don't see him as a Law replacement unlike some on here, I see him as a player who can play in numerous positions out wide and provide us with extra options.

I remember seeing him play previously as a wing back and thought he looked decent.

What do you think of this as a signing ?
I'm underwhelmed. It reminds me of when we signed Fisher and I thought who?

He can't get in the team for another L2 side is already 30. I hope it turns out well but I don't call it "a great signing".

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think IF we sign a good forward option, then Stubbs, Willmott, A.N.Other, Jokull could represent decent business for the second half of the seson

Massive if tho

IF

Ash

No assists and no goals this season?
Exactly - cover for Williams.

Banksy

I don’t believe in IF anymore.

Grecian Max

Exactly - cover for Williams.
High quality post

Ash

High quality post
Low quality post

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm underwhelmed. It reminds me of when we signed Fisher and I thought who?

He can't get in the team for another L2 side is already 30. I hope it turns out well but I don't call it "a great signing".
I wouldn't call it a great signing either, how often have we ever made great signings ?

Taylor has signed him because he is fit and ready to go, he's played plenty of games for Newport this season so I'm not expecting him to be poor but I am not expecting him to be a world beater either.

I'm expecting him to be able to do a job.