• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
And the bonus is that after playing on the quagmire that is Rodney Parade, he should have no difficulty whatsoever mastering the lush turf at SJP ! 😎

IndoMike

Taylor likes a righty on the left and a lefty on the right... which I get, especially if you have progressive full backs. I think Wilmo’, Joel, Williams could all play on either flank.

And I actually think Joel would be great cover for Jay... maybe playing closer to Bowman.
You have a point in both paragraphs, but I still think he'll play RW with Key at RB. We'll soon find out, cos I reckon he'll play next game

IndoMike

Could not agree more.
Are we gonna sign Geoff Boycott?

ryancooper327

I’d imagine that’s that...

StroudGrecian

Not if you grind down the opposition and allow others to score. Ryan Bowman, the Geoffrey Boycott of lower league football.
I hope for his wife's sake that he's not.

denzil

We've got until 11 p.m. and could sign all sorts = liquorice allsorts

Grecian Max

Although, yes we have up to 11, we rarely seem to push the deadline

Slightly worrying really, but I suppose the signings have made us marginally stronger than the beginning of the window?

Grecianpasty

I've been told thats it for signings today!

I bleddy hope not.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I've been told thats it for signings today!

I bleddy hope not.
I think you are probably right that this will be the only signing. Especially as reading what MT says in that this deal came about late etc.
I think we all would have liked a bit more done today, but having said that I feel we have signed 3 players that are good enough to start in Andreasson, Willmott and Stubbs (when fit).

Losing Law is a loss, but rightly or wrongly he wasn't starting anymore, and we haven't lost any of our best young players. We also still have Randall and Williams to come back into the fold as well.

Although there is a tinge of disappointment, I'd rather MT didn't sign additional players if they weren't the right fit as opposed to signing the wrong ones!

ExmouthMart

Although, yes we have up to 11, we rarely seem to push the deadline

Slightly worrying really, but I suppose the signings have made us marginally stronger than the beginning of the window?
Classic City! Could go either way. Hopefully Willmott will lay on loads of chances for Ryanaldo to eventually tuck away or another one that didn’t quite fit.....

Last edited: