• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No Grecian Travel Coach to Grimsby

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A shame for the Jubby bus regulars...But if they Coach company do not want to travel its 'game over'...

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not to mention their match tomorrow off for the reason of, er, Torquay can't get up to Barrow.
So, is there different rules in the Conference then? Have the FL got no chuffing sense at all???

Oldsmobile-88

Torquays game is off due to Snow at Holker St.

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
Oh well, f*cked up my weekend. Can't really blame them though. Finger's crossed game is cancelled so we can all go on a tuesday night! :D

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Really? I heard Holker Street was fine but the chipnickers couldn't get up there.

Oldsmobile-88

Really? I heard Holker Street was fine but the chipnickers couldn't get up there.
Thats what it say's on the Bluebirds web site....

Its mostly motorway until just north of Morecambe,so its a surprise if its called off so soon,if its not the pitch..

STURTZ

Thats what it say's on the Bluebirds web site....

Its mostly motorway until just north of Morecambe,so its a surprise if its called off so soon,if its not the pitch..
Roads from motorway to Barrow are beautiful in summer but I should imagine pretty bad when it's snowy.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

am looking for a lift now , if any space with any other nutters brave enough to go!

tisdale 1

Resigned
The players have not left yet anyway i have just seen ben watson and big mac shopping in exeter high street,not even in city tracksuits so i doubt very much there leaving today.

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
The players have not left yet anyway i have just seen ben watson and big mac shopping in exeter high street,not even in city tracksuits so i doubt very much there leaving today.
They can't be in the squad then because the coach left at 2.30.