• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No Grecian Travel Coach to Grimsby

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well im going up by train and will see how far I get! :p

Grimsby Town FC

Your planning on coming to Grimsby by train from Exeter? Shouldn't you be setting off now?:cool:

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
EDIT: Scrub that, ice on M5 between Exeter and Burnham on Sea (admittedly only the slow lane) but surely as the night goes on the middle and fast lanes will go as well?
Only the inside lane was safe on Saturday morning...The middle & outside lanes were no go areas between Cullompton & Taunton,even so a large area of ice & snow was on lane one,in one part,causing the HGV infront of me to nearly 'jackknife' & cause me a heart attack!

One idiot got bored of me & others driving at 45mph on the worst bits & overtook,we saw him crunched in the crash barrier a short way up the road...

I expect Kingdoms,who are based in Tiverton saw the state of the M5 on Friday & did not want to take the risk..I saw no other coaches on the M5 before Clevedon....

One bonus for drivers was the section past Bristol to Gloucester was deadly quiet & there were only about 5 cars in Michael Wood Services....Lovely.I hate crowds!

Last edited:

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
....Lovely.I hate crowds!
You should support Torquay ! ;)

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
You should support Torquay ! ;)
....:D....

Thats why i go to Weymouth,if the Grecians have not got a game...:D..