• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January in Tisdale's words

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
So so wrong 007. That audio was from the public press conference on Thursday, and the Echo guy did ask who else was being bid on, Tis said he wouldn't be discussing that. It wasn't worth including as it was a non question and a non answer (Did the Echo report the question and answer?).
Why is it a "non question" mate? I would have thought it was a valid one?

And great pic. :)

OfficialECFC

I believe so Oli. Granted, I'm going on slightly senile and dodgy memory, I'm sure OfficialECFC has stated it as such on here a while back. Also extra income from the website clicks. I'm not saying it's a lot, just another good way of contributing to the club ...
Rae we earn over £40 per season-long Grecian Player subscription (As well as the clicks) so anyone signing up is really helping contribute to the club.

And this afternoons show is gold!

Oli

Rae we earn over £40 per season-long Grecian Player subscription (As well as the clicks) so anyone signing up is really helping contribute to the club.

How much does it add up to a season and how many subscribers are there?

grecianfaniow

Um one question to you is why buy the grecian player? when the quality was astonishingly sh*t for the MK dons home match (i thought i went back in time to about 1984? it was that bad).

Sort it out ! getting narked paying for a service that is constantly having 'teething problems' :mad: it is intermmitent and bloody hopeless tbh on the Exeter transmission.

So bad i really am thinking of stopping my subscription and rely on the beeb <shudder>.

OfficialECFC

To buy? £35 for 12 months or currently £17.99 until 7th August.

We had 295 subscribers in June and by last month we had 420 so seeing quite a rise which is great.

We've been continuing to develop it as a product in it's own right with Taggy's videos, Joe's show and various other videos and through the summer we had exclusive first interviews with all the new signings which helped

Oli

To buy? £35 for 12 months or currently £17.99 until 7th August.

We had 295 subscribers in June and by last month we had 420 so seeing quite a rise which is great.

We've been continuing to develop it as a product in it's own right with Taggy's videos, Joe's show and various other videos and through the summer we had exclusive first interviews with all the new signings which helped
That is quite some jump and I do think all the content you are adding is making quite a difference for the better, not that I watch it :$, I didn't even log in to listen to the game yesterday. Why do I bother :)

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

From what I've seen on here, people are generally positive about the content produced by ECFC itself.

Negativity toward the service is universally about live audio commentary - A service provided by the main company who own the website rights: Premium TV. As I recall the only way to improve things was to bombard Premium with emails about the low quality feed, rather than OfficialECFC as he has no power to improve things.

For the record I have dealt with Premium a few times and found it tough. I get the vibe that ECFC are a small club to them, and as such not an important client. £4 is important to anyone, so it's fair you should expect good live feeds, and contact them if you're not satisfied.*

Whilst on the subject, would anyone listen to a live City v Arg*le reserve match (for example) if I could organise commentary for it? It requires expensive equipment that I may be able to borrow.

*This paragraph is the view of myself, not the football club.

Oli

For the record I have dealt with Premium a few times and found it tough. I get the vibe that ECFC are a small club to them, and as such not an important client. £4 is important to anyone, so it's fair you should expect good live feeds, and contact them if you're not satisfied.*
To be contrary, when I met them they were really helpful and used to call me on match days to update on if the feed was working and if there was a fault where it was.

Garth.Crooks

I have interviewed Paul on several occasions, at times he seems more bothered about the angle of his hat than the content coming out of his mouth, never again.

OfficialECFC

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/articles/20110109/red-white-sunday-tis-special_2265458_2262263

The show is now online on Player here (as are yesterday's match highlights)