• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January in Tisdale's words

Well-known Exeweb poster
So so wrong 007. That audio was from the public press conference on Thursday, and the Echo guy did ask who else was being bid on, Tis said he wouldn't be discussing that. It wasn't worth including as it was a non question and a non answer (Did the Echo report the question and answer?).

And, it's my call as to what goes in R&W Lite ...

Sorry!
Fair enuf, In your opinion it wasn't worth putting up. But why cant the whole 'PUBLIC' press interview be put up on Grecian world/player and let us make our own mind up.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
And this to win at Wembley!;)
Now that looks better than the FA Cup. Well worth winning.

Lister

Fair enuf, In your opinion it wasn't worth putting up. But why cant the whole 'PUBLIC' press interview be put up on Grecian world/player and let us make our own mind up.
Time, waffle in between questions, poor quality parts, rubbish questions, repeated questions (! I think some journos don't listen!).

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now that looks better than the FA Cup. Well worth winning.
Mr. Style over Substance.

You shouldn't even think about the FA Cup in the same context as the JPT.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mr. Style over Substance.

You shouldn't even think about the FA Cup in the same context as the JPT.
But its so shiny.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Well there's a surprise, the clique, talking to the clique.
What? How on earth can the reasonable, sensible and logical subscription to Grecian Player make you into a clique?! For a few pounds a year I get to listen [in the main!] to my team play. I get to see video highlights and now, if I am so inclined, I can listen to a radio show about ECFC. All good services from which the club gains some financial benefit. What's not to like???

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Plus its more than we used to get years ago

Oli

All good services from which the club gains some financial benefit.
Does it??????

Oli

Plus its more than we used to get years ago
Very true, and to be applauded. But does that mean it shouldn't strive to give the public what they want?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Does it??????
I believe so Oli. Granted, I'm going on slightly senile and dodgy memory, I'm sure OfficialECFC has stated it as such on here a while back. Also extra income from the website clicks. I'm not saying it's a lot, just another good way of contributing to the club ...