• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January in Tisdale's words

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I believe so Oli. Granted, I'm going on slightly senile and dodgy memory, I'm sure OfficialECFC has stated it as such on here a while back. Also extra income from the website clicks. I'm not saying it's a lot, just another good way of contributing to the club ...
There is an income of cash...........Does it overall contribute income to the club? ie positive P&L.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Bleddy hell, Oli, I'm just an airhead! Stop toying with me...

Poultice

What? How on earth can the reasonable, sensible and logical subscription to Grecian Player make you into a clique?! For a few pounds a year I get to listen [in the main!] to my team play. I get to see video highlights and now, if I am so inclined, I can listen to a radio show about ECFC. All good services from which the club gains some financial benefit. What's not to like???
I'm not keen on the, 'if you want information you have to sign on and pay' aspect, I think there is far more to be gained from engaging more fully with the fan base, what did the Times on line circulation fall to when they made it subscription ?

I don't want everything I get from my football club to be laced with commercial cack and adds for online gambling companies, for that reason alone I will not sign on to GP, I'm sure I'm not alone in that, I used to spend 2 or 3 hundred pounds a year with the club and Trust, now I spend 24 and that is going too if they employ another CEO without sacking at least one of the dead beats.

In the harsh commercial climate we can look forward to for the next couple or three years ignoring cash cows like me would seem to be a bad move, but hey, Eddy and his little band will be on something far better than milking saps like me.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

I'm sorry to let the facts get in the way of a good story but ecfc does indeed make money from Player subscriptions.

The better news is there has been a healthy rise in these subscriptions in recent months.

I very rarely wear a suit ;)

Tis on Sunday will be worth £4 of anyone's money. He was unbelievably brilliant.

Utc. Joe

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do I get the impression that he wanted to do something horrid to our correspondent from Jersey?

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Do I get the impression that he wanted to do something horrid to our correspondent from Jersey?
Two Exewebbers have been dropped in it. We named and shamed them. Fortunately Paul took it in good humour and no one will be "battered" as a result.

Lister will put the special show up on Grecian Player this afternoon. We hope you enjoy it and a huge thanks to Paul for taking the time, and for being so relaxed and fairly open.

The clique was mentioned in this thread. It has a new member and he wears the uniform :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Two Exewebbers have been dropped in it. We named and shamed them. Fortunately Paul took it in good humour and no one will be "battered" as a result.

Lister will put the special show up on Grecian Player this afternoon. We hope you enjoy it and a huge thanks to Paul for taking the time, and for being so relaxed and fairly open.

The clique was mentioned in this thread. It has a new member and he wears the uniform :)

Is Tis dressed the same as you? Or are you dressed the same as Tis?

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Whilst this photo makes me laugh I kind of hate it. We sort of look like members a strange family, who like to dress the same. We have the same body posture. He looks more authoritative though which is good!

Wardrobe malfunction.

grecIAN Harris

Is it me or is Tis sporting the Deathy (ie Dr Death) raised eyebrow?

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Is it me or is Tis sporting the Deathy (ie Dr Death) raised eyebrow?
Ha ha!! If Tis starts arguing with OldCity any time soon we'll know Deathy never emigrated at all, but is actually ECFC manager.