• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it time for serious changes at the club

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think I'm done with Exeweb. I find it difficult to repress the urge to have the last word, but ultimately, this stuff is just depressing, distracting and an irritant. Enjoy yourselves.
Edwin. An unbelievable flouncing departure! You've hogged the forum for several days, challenging and insulting Ed along the way, not letting him respond properly, now you're depressed? Dont worry about the urge to have the "last word". Just have a nice break.

Alistair20000

So what was the real reason behind his departure?
The expulsion of Roger Conway as Trust Secretary is explained here. There is probably other stuff on the Trust website that you can access if you are interested.

IndoMike

Yeah. I'm a regular in there. :D
You've flounced more times than I've posted. You're a professional !😉

IndoMike

Edwin. An unbelievable flouncing departure! You've hogged the forum for several days, challenging and insulting Ed along the way, not letting him respond properly, now you're depressed? Dont worry about the urge to have the "last word". Just have a nice break.
Soothing words from Pate 😆

IndoMike

Think I'm done with Exeweb. I find it difficult to repress the urge to have the last word, but ultimately, this stuff is just depressing, distracting and an irritant. Enjoy yourselves.
Edwin. See it this way : would you rather sit around thinking about the end of the world as we know it, or be distracted by fighting with SuperEd?
Now stop being a silly boy and unflounce.
I flounced once but I think I got away with it

IndoMike

This thread is full of melodrama. Luvin' it.

ex_user1234

Resigned
For the record, I hope Edwin returns. We are all City fans who care about the Club, so whatever disagreements we may have on here from time to time - and they are only disagreements - I'd still share a pint with any member of Exeweb.

IndoMike

For the record, I hope Edwin returns. We are all City fans who care about the Club, so whatever disagreements we may have on here from time to time - and they are only disagreements - I'd still share a pint with any member of Exeweb.
It's only words.
Mind you, the pen is mightier than the sword.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's only words.
Mind you, the pen is mightier than the sword.
Said the man without a sword.

IndoMike

Said the man without a sword.
Neither a sword, not a pen.

PS. Actually I do have a very old Javanese sword.