• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has Tis lost the dressing room ?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
if we are going to argue shall we keep it to one fourm so that people can actully read somthing useful on here rather than the usual sh*te
I am not arguing, I am simply trying to get you to write something intelligible so that we might pursue an interesting discourse, no sign of anything yet though.

I am not arguing, I am simply trying to get you to write something intelligible so that we might pursue an interesting discourse, no sign of anything yet though.
ok so nothing i have said today makes any sense ? despite me basically agreeing with you on the point about the trust not being big enough or having the right people ?

Poultice

ok so nothing i have said today makes any sense ? despite me basically agreeing with you on the point about the trust not being big enough or having the right people ?
No, I have got to stop reading your posts, they are giving me a headache.

PeteUSA

I think ********'s problem is that you keep spealing fourm wrong! ;)

Last edited:
i think ********'s problem is that you keep spealing fourm wrong! ;)

Извинявам се :) моя моя на цялата банди, тази вечер

angelic upstart

I respectfully submit this thread for re-evaluation.
I'll bite.

What has changed? We are still a small club in a division above our historical natural level, we still went up too soon, we're still struggling, we're still not a perfect team, or squad. That will not change.

So essentially nothing.

I respectfully ask why you have chosen to bring this thread up at the juncture of the season?

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well at least the last couple of pages have been entertaining, in a strange way. If Tis has lost the dressing room, the only way we will know is from a few players who spend some time in there, no one particular player who is happy to claim it because he's not being picked. Quite a few candidates for that role.

Having said that, I will happily admit that it is a fairly reasonable conclusion to draw based on recent performances. However, the improved second half at Brighton does still point to some managerial control. So who knows? Only a select few players, I suspect.

Mackster

It's interesting to read Steve Perryman's comments about Paul Tisdale's management style. They are never critical, but the one thing that always stand out for me is that he always says: "Paul, likes to do things his way, he is his own man". It implies Perryman wouldn't choose to do things the same way and I'm wondering whether he is now fighting the urge to get more involved. I can't this happening, unless Tisdale expresses the need for this help. He certainly looked like he needed it after Brighton.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
... the improved second half at Brighton does still point to some managerial control.
Quite so. It's a pity this control didn't kick in as soon as it was obvious the current strategy wasn't working, why wait until the second half to start playing.

Poultice

I respectfully ask why you have chosen to bring this thread up at the juncture of the season?
Because Pup darling I am the traditional dog with a bone. This particular bone is the fact that we have problems, two issues with that, firstly Tis and his band of merry men don't seem capable to do owt abaht it, secondly there remains a mojor body of Exeweb opinion which seems to reject the premise.

The point with this particular thread is that I started it and as such feel the need to re-justify. Time has passed since the OP, our situation has quantifiably worsened, and yet great swaythes of opinion holders seem to be in denial, I see it as my solemn duty to make sure people don't forget where they heard it first.

Right from the start !