• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has Tis lost the dressing room ?

Kingsman

I dont think we lost either of them because of money.

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agreed with regards Panther but (unless you know better which is entirely possible) I doubt we had any chance of holding on to Gill once Norwich told him they were interested. Even if the wages had been the same so in that sense it wasn't just about money.

Flackmeister

We gave Charlton a run for their money a few weeks ago and Edwards, Russell and Stewart all played. And Edwards was my motm along with Troy.
Russell, although it may seem like he does nothing, sets up a lot of our goals, wether it's actually assisting the goal or taking part in the build-up, but he's there many times. Plus he knows how to pick killer through balls which he should be deliverin into Fleetwood instead of out wide sometimes.
I say we start leaving the old lads alone because if we wouldn't play them we would seriously struggle.
How do you know we would struggle without the old lads when we haven't even tried? I say give the younger players a chance, play a high tempo with more mobility.

Poultice

I respectfully submit this thread for re-evaluation.

wemissmoxey

from what I have heard he lost it a few months ago

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know if Tis has lost the dressing room, but there doesn't seem to be the same solidarity as last season. It can't be just down to the fact that we lost key players, but something isn't right.

What do you think Poults?

grecianfaniow

I think he has been distrated from his wife (going by experience here) nagging him to death about baby names and what f*cking pram to buy!

Enough even to make Sir Alex lose concentration if you ask me lol

Poultice

What do you think Poults?
Exactly what I did then, we have got serious problems that are not being addressed and that the team ethic that got us here has sadly disappeared.

Unless Tis can start getting some decent, consistent, performances from the players then we are in the poo big time, notice I didn't refer to them as "his players".

Phil Sayers

from what I have heard he lost it a few months ago
Exactly what have you heard?

I'm ninety percent sure you have heard nothing at all but I will grant you there is a ten percent chance you have heard exactly what you want to hear. Regardless there is a one hundred percent chance it is b*ll*cks.

General disquiet generated by him playing his mates every week, now a complete lack of effort and spirit emerging in games, where would we be without our famous team spirit ?

Worrying times.
wow same old people all the f*cking time this whole fourm has got really really really sh*t recently i mean its started to become a joke when before we could actully have senible discussions its now just full of sh*t