• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has Tis lost the dressing room ?

Cravat

I should like to respond to the question but can't bring myself to engage fully with somebody's alter ego anymore.
I'm surprised your embarrassing thread in The Social wasn't enough. Still, that's the Poortice way, ignore the question or abuse the questioner.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
If he left the half time talk to Matt, who is to say that that is not good management?
Nothing, but as he is on record as saying that particular 15 minutes is the only opportunity he gets to make a difference then might I ask the question, what use is he ?

Let's dump him, slip Matty a few extra quid, let him do the pre match as well so we play in both halfs of the game, and Bobs your wassname.

Cravat

Nothing, but as he is on record as saying that particular 15 minutes is the only opportunity he gets to make a difference then might I ask the question, what use is he ?
who assembled the current squad ?
I'm surprised you've not sorted out this question mark thing, ********.

Last edited:

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster

Let's dump him, slip Matty a few extra quid, let him do the pre match as well so we play in both halfs of the game, and Bobs your wassname.
:D I should have known you would have an answer to that. :D

Poultice

:D I should have known you would have an answer to that. :D
Always got an answer, and an opinion, the relevances of either are sometimes as lost to me as much as they seem to be to others, I should just be happy to see the questions being asked of the people who actually matter, assuming of course some un-cached answers were to be forthcoming.

davecg

Im not sure its that simple. This is not Championship Manager where you can just transfer list a load of players and then watch the bids come in to offload them from your wage bill. The current squad was built with League Two in mind and therefore several of the players we have in the squad were contracted for this season with the thought that League two is where we would still be. I have no doubt Tisdale knows and has known for some time that the likes of Saunders, McCallister, Watson and a few others are not good enough for league one but no one has been banging the door down to take them off the wage bill therefore they remain at the club taking up wages that would be better spent on better quality.

malcolms

Im not sure its that simple. This is not Championship Manager where you can just transfer list a load of players and then watch the bids come in to offload them from your wage bill. The current squad was built with League Two in mind and therefore several of the players we have in the squad were contracted for this season with the thought that League two is where we would still be. I have no doubt Tisdale knows and has known for some time that the likes of Saunders, McCallister, Watson and a few others are not good enough for league one but no one has been banging the door down to take them off the wage bill therefore they remain at the club taking up wages that would be better spent on better quality.
Firstly, PT signed them, so the error is undeniably his and secondly we should as a club have enough contacts to unload players, on loan if necessary, in order to avoid them becoming a burden. McCallister went out for a while and couldn't cut it in Div 2 with Barnet and I believe Watson couldn't stay fit enough for long enough to go to Forest Green. Saunders? well that's another story..injured when we signed him, given an extended contract when he was injured...you really couldn't make it up.

wemissmoxey

People can come up with all kinds of excuses regarding the make up of the squad however the buck stops with the management, they signed them and they were the ones who decided on the lengths of the contracts,

this cannot be argued with

Cravat

Firstly, PT signed them, so the error is undeniably his and secondly we should as a club have enough contacts to unload players, on loan if necessary, in order to avoid them becoming a burden. McCallister went out for a while and couldn't cut it in Div 2 with Barnet and I believe Watson couldn't stay fit enough for long enough to go to Forest Green. Saunders? well that's another story..injured when we signed him, given an extended contract when he was injured...you really couldn't make it up.
McAllister looked a good player for us in League 2.

Saunders played at the weekend, so is clearly in Tisdale's plans.

Watson was heading to FGR on loan but got injured.

I'm not sure what the problem is there.

Last edited:

Red Monster

People can come up with all kinds of excuses regarding the make up of the squad however the buck stops with the management, they signed them and they were the ones who decided on the lengths of the contracts,

this cannot be argued with
He also signed the players thats got us TWO promotions !!

This cannot be argued with FACT !!