• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has Tis lost the dressing room ?

Hammer44

I'm sure it's not true for the reasons I stated, I'm sure no manager with a brain cell would offer it and no decent player would ask for it.

I was responding to whoever said we can't expect to sign established, big name players without offering them such a deal.

Though we took Deadwood who hadn't played div 1 football on loan on good money with no clause to send him back if it didn't work out.

When Noone was here we played quite well we were starting to perform he had to go back which you can't blame the scum for wanting him back so we all wait for a replacement Winger which is obvious to most supporters and we wait and we wait etc etc etc. After watching that sh*t on Saturday and looking at the team selection I wouldn't be surprised at anything at the moment.

Cravat

Who are Tisdale's 'mates' that he plays every week that shouldn't be playing?

I assume you don't think they should be playing going by the tone of your original post.

Stewart, I'm assuming, which is interesting as he's been one our better players this season. Christ only knows why Tisdale plays him.

Last edited:

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who are Tisdale's 'mates'
I should like to respond to the question but can't bring myself to engage fully with somebody's alter ego anymore.

davecg

When you are winning the dressing room is happy, when you are losing it is not. Is it really any more complicated than this?

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite so. It's a pity this control didn't kick in as soon as it was obvious the current strategy wasn't working, why wait until the second half to start playing.
Probably because the half time talk is the first opportunity to get everyone together and tell them where they are going wrong, having also seen how Brighton are set out.

I know that everyone is down on the whole performance and I understand that, but there was a marked improvement in the second half and, as strange as it may seem for Tis, he may well have chucked some teacups around in the dressing room at half time. Whatever he did, it made a difference.

Poultice

When you are winning the dressing room is happy, when you are losing it is not. Is it really any more complicated than this?
Yes, very much so.

Poultice

Whatever he did, it made a difference.
Probably fecked orf and left it to Matty T again, having first made sure nobody was going to grass him up for taking half time off this time.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably fecked orf and left it to Matty T again, having first made sure nobody was going to grass him up for taking half time off this time.
I don't know what happened, but it worked. Its a results business, after all. Anyone who had arrived at the Withdean for the second half wouldn't have had much cause to complain - it was just typical City away from home 09/10. Watching the dross of the first half was a different matter.

If he left the half time talk to Matt, who is to say that that is not good management?

davecg

I dont really see this as being a creditable reason for our current struggles, if we sacked Tis tomorrow and brought in a new manager I cant see how they would get anymore out of the current squad. Just look at Peterborough for example who got rid of Ferguson thinking he had "lost it" only to realise that it wasnt him as much as that they just werent good enough. The current squad simply is not good enough for me and whatever league we are in next year half of them wont be here.

wemissmoxey

I dont really see this as being a creditable reason for our current struggles, if we sacked Tis tomorrow and brought in a new manager I cant see how they would get anymore out of the current squad. Just look at Peterborough for example who got rid of Ferguson thinking he had "lost it" only to realise that it wasnt him as much as that they just werent good enough. The current squad simply is not good enough for me and whatever league we are in next year half of them wont be here.
who assembled the current squad ?