• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyo

£1000 per advert. 10 adverts per match. Pay for itself in half a season
Are there 100 companies willing to spend £1,000 on flashing their brand across a digital screen to 3,000 to 4,000 City fans? That's not a snarky comment, I'm genuinely interested to see if people think that's the case.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are there 100 companies willing to spend £1,000 on flashing their brand across a digital screen to 3,000 to 4,000 City fans? That's not a snarky comment, I'm genuinely interested to see if people think that's the case.
Same 10 companies for every match. You don't need anywhere near 100 companies

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Same 10 companies for every match. You don't need anywhere near 100 companies
Exactly spot on.

Positive spin

Better fit the money had been spent on moving the camera/gantry across to the other side of the pitch, instead of the viewing public looking at that farcical half a stand we have now! Our ground would look far more attractive with cameras pointing towards our main stand, which would cover both dug-outs and the players entrance to the pitch. Other clubs seem to organise their cameras based on the best backdrop, we have to put up with the bedsits of Victoria Street. It looks awful.
To your credit Pete you never give up.

Sod the scoreboard…improve the squad.

Reactions: WXF

Positive spin

If they are lucky they might also get a brief glimpse of their ad on Spotlight and on the off chance of City managing a cup run there could be a nationwide audience

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
If they are lucky they might also get a brief glimpse of their ad on Spotlight and on the off chance of City managing a cup run there could be a nationwide audience
Also the EFL highlights on Quest.

Rosencrantz

Also the EFL highlights on Quest.
And Sky.

DB9

Only if the action is down the away end.

ExmouthMart

Am looking forward to enjoying watching “Sam Stubbs: My two and half year all expenses paid holiday in Devon” and “Rory McArdle: My addiction to The North, I thought I’d beat it but I was wrong” on the supporter entertainment enhancement screen at half time…….

Status
Not open for further replies.