• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bittners a Legend

I'd like to see the business case for spending the money. Have we got £10k of new money lined up by way of advertisement? We shouldn't be buying it unless we have already secured the business.

If the above hasn't been done then I would much rather use the cash to discount tickets for under 16s if we aren't going to spend it on the squad.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I heard an unsubstantiated rumour that The Scotsdale Arizona Exeweb group have already booked a message to wish their chums over here "A Very Merry Christmas to ya one an' all ! " at a match over the festive period ! 😎

Last edited:

Andy_H

I heard an unsubstantiated rumour that The Scotsdale Arizona Exeweb group have already booked a message to wish their over chums here "A Very Merry Christmas to ya one an' all ! " at a match over the festive period ! 😎
Plus one every time we concede a goal that says; 'Goalie should have done better, mind the Gap'!

PeteUSA

Plus one every time we concede a goal that says; 'Goalie should have done better, mind the Gap'!

Have you powerwashed them urine stains off of that wall yet?

Andy_H

Have you powerwashed them urine stains off of that wall yet?
Yes, you must be more careful where you pee in future, there are other people around when you go! Have you dried the stains off of your shoes yet?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not long to go on this vote!

denzil

No as I'd rather it go on the playing side

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not long to go on this vote!
Safe to say that the majority want the scoreboard although what is very clear is that it appears to be a controversial topic for discussion. We clearly need to get a life!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
An update

iscalad

£1000 per advert. 10 adverts per match. Pay for itself in half a season

Status
Not open for further replies.