• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Josh Coley - our new No. 31

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Way better body language than Ajose.
Hindsight is, of course, a wonderful thing. Please point me to a single post that questioned Ajose's body language at the point when we first signed him.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hindsight is, of course, a wonderful thing. Please point me to a single post that questioned Ajose's body language at the point when we first signed him.
Those of us who went to the Fans Forum two summers ago certainly noted Ajose's body language. Several of us remarked that he looked like he didn't want to be there, but gave him the benefit of the doubt as many players are not articulate and uncomfortable talking to ordinary fans as distinct from set interviews which they know they are contractually obliged to do.

Those misgivings have been sustained, in spades, over the last two years. So it's not just hindsight.

Trapdoor

I said it was a terrible signing before he even joined based on his notorious track record for being a lazy, wage stealing pr!ck.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Ajose was disappointing for all parties, im looking forward to moving on from this....

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I said it was a terrible signing before he even joined based on his notorious track record for being a lazy, wage stealing pr!ck.
Say what you really think.😀😀

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Those of us who went to the Fans Forum two summers ago certainly noted Ajose's body language. Several of us remarked that he looked like he didn't want to be there, but gave him the benefit of the doubt as many players are not articulate and uncomfortable talking to ordinary fans as distinct from set interviews which they know they are contractually obliged to do.

Those misgivings have been sustained, in spades, over the last two years. So it's not just hindsight.
I'd assumed Max was talking about Ajose's body language while he was on the pitch. Appreciate a player's body language at a fans forum may give you some insight into where their head's at but not sure it's a sound basis on which to make definitive judgments about their footballing skills. Naomi Osaka doesn't much enjoy such situations either but it doesn't hinder her ability to play tennis.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

fred binneys head

His answer to the Meal Deal question has confirmed to me he’ll be a very good player for us.

fred binneys head

Naomi Osaka doesn't much enjoy such situations either but it doesn't hinder her ability to play tennis.
Maybe Ajose should take up tennis?

Grecian2K

Maybe Ajose should take up tennis?
That would rule him out for 90% of the year - he can only play on grass