• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have this vision of the Jinxster being someone between 32 and 48 being multiples of 16.

I rejected this S-16 connection despite the Jinxster's suspicions of the Russians

View attachment 2748
Might he be a Russian spy? All the Tory stuff could be a cover

Alistair20000

Meanwhile back at the U.K ranch I note a subtle change in the letters to the editor of the Torygraph on Cummingsgate.

All today supportive of "moving on," cutting some slack to our very busy leaders who are exhausted in bringing us through the crisis, bigger issues blah blah etc. This after a balance of letters pro and con until now. Do I detect a sense that he is going to get away with it ?

I have penned a letter to say that the desire of Boris to "move on" from this would be more easily achieved if Cummings were to stand down.

It will not be published of course but it serves a purpose of forwarding to Mel Stride M.P. expressing my displeasure.

My questioning of their suggestion that cutting or abolishing Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax would supercharge the economy and that tax breaks would be more fair if given to workers paying 20% PAYE and 12% NIC similarly failed to make the cut. :cry:

IndoMike

Ukrainian double agent leading them all a merry dance
Sorry Spoonz. Trouble posting. But great minds think alike, so they say

Spoonz Red E

Maybe Swiss men have very long c****
They do have very long chocs

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

IndoMike

Meanwhile back at the U.K ranch I note a subtle change in the letters to the editor of the Torygraph on Cummingsgate.

All today supportive of "moving on," cutting some slack to our very busy leaders who are exhausted in bringing us through the crisis, bigger issues blah blah etc. This after a balance of letters pro and con until now. Do I detect a sense that he is going to get away with it ?

I have penned a letter to say that the desire of Boris to "move on" from this would be more easily achieved if Cummings were to stand down.

It will not be published of course but it serves a purpose of forwarding to Mel Stride M.P. expressing my displeasure.

My questioning of their suggestion that cutting or abolishing Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax would supercharge the economy and that tax breaks would be more fair if given to workers paying 20% PAYE and 12% NIC similarly failed to make the cut. :cry:
It was going to happen. You can't keep asking the same old questions day after day, and Boris is suppressing the questions anyway. Now they've come up with the old "He's gonna leave in 6 months' time" trick to further quieten the critics. Like hell he will. He said that 6 months ago;
The battle is lost, but not the war

LOG

South Korea closing 200 schools after a spike in new cases although that spike doesn't seem to be related to the re-opening of those schools.

Mr Jinx

Yes of course he'll get away with it. Whilst you have eternal hypocrisy on the Left (e.g. Labour MPs sending their kids to Private School), the Right can get away with the same on the other side.

My view is that his initial trip to Durham was OK, but his subsequent 30 mile journey to the castle wasn't. And then to completely take the urine, he came up with the eyesight yarn. But hey, that's Dom: he doesn't give a shít. And as for Boris not sacking him, I think he probably wrestled with it, but I guess he's hoping in 3 or so months when lockdown has long since lifted and lots of us are scavenging in bins, we'll have bigger problems to worry about over someone going to see a castle when he shouldn't have.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Maybe Swiss men have very long c****
Maybe there's a potential export sales opportunity for Sturtz's Echiums, if marketed as organic "French ticklers".

DB9

But hey, that's Dom: he doesn't give a shít.
Sorry Jinxy for just highlighting this bit of your quote but that bit to me really sucks! To say that we just have to shrug our shoulders and carry on? Normally i'd think that things will die down and we carry on but not in this case and not for a lot of other people too. He broke the rules, Thinks they don't apply to him and is sticking two fingers up to the loved ones of those that have died because even at their lowest ebb they still adhered to rule which meant they couldn't say goodbye and most of the deceased families couldn't even do the basic thing of paying their last respects at a funeral or wake but as you say "But hey, that's Dom: he doesn't give a shít"

🙄🙄🙄

IndoMike

Sorry Jinxy for just highlighting this bit of your quote but that bit to me really sucks! To say that we just have to shrug our shoulders and carry on? Normally i'd think that things will die down and we carry on but not in this case and not for a lot of other people too. He broke the rules, Thinks they don't apply to him and is sticking two fingers up to the loved ones of those that have died because even at their lowest ebb they still adhered to rule which meant they couldn't say goodbye and most of the deceased families couldn't even do the basic thing of paying their last respects at a funeral or wake but as you say "But hey, that's Dom: he doesn't give a shít"

🙄🙄🙄
It runs deep, DB. Check out the article I posted on the Politics thread, please

Reactions: DB9