• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great post. Very informative :ROFLMAO:

Colesman Ballz

We don't want people drowning, so we don't want them going into the sea. Can"t they just go to a swimming pool for a.couple of months. It seems everyone is entitled to everything these days
I don't wish to come over all "Widow Twankyish", but the flaw in that argument is that swimming pools are "closed". :unsure:

Alistair20000

Meanwhile (slightly off topic as not U.K.) Switzerland is allowing prostitutes back to work provided appropriate social distancing is adhered to. The spokesman conceded that this decision might seem a little hard to accept while ball room dancing competitions are still banned.

Were/are our ladies (and gentlemen) of the night prevented from supplying their services ?

DB9

Meanwhile (slightly off topic as not U.K.) Switzerland is allowing prostitutes back to work provided appropriate social distancing is adhered to. The spokesman conceded that this decision might seem a little hard to accept while ball room dancing competitions are still banned.

Were/are our ladies (and gentlemen) of the night prevented from supplying their services ?
Perhaps it's legal over there? Think adhering to social distance will be a problem due to the nature of the work! 🤔🤔🤣

IndoMike

A yes or no answer to whether you got your money back will do thanks
75% after 6 weeks
Unbelievable what happened..

Last edited:

IndoMike

I don't wish to come over all "Widow Twankyish", but the flaw in that argument is that swimming pools are "closed". :unsure:
And I don't want to come over all snooty, but not if you have one in your garden ..😊

IndoMike

Could you translate, please?

IndoMike

I think they were furloughed by their pimps...

Alistair20000

Perhaps it's legal over there? Think adhering to social distance will be a problem due to the nature of the work! 🤔🤔🤣
The profession is legal here DB. I was mildly interested in how the social distancing worked.

Colesman Ballz

And I don't want to come over all snooty, but not if you have one in your garden ..😊
How very passe, you are lagging behind the times out in the colonies Indo, one now has to have one indoors your basement if you live in the likes of Knightsbridge, Kensington, or Chelsea ! :cool: