• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could you translate, please?
I think I can help here:

Three dots in morse = S > S in the periodic table is sulphur (sulfer to you) > sulphur is atomic number 16. So we get to S16 where a lot of options open up. I alighted on S16 being a chemistry warning term for no smoking.

I conclude that Jinxy was warning you to lay off the fags. Other explanations available

IndoMike

How very passe, you are lagging behind the times out in the colonies Indo, one now has to have one indoors your basement if you live in the likes of Knightsbridge, Kensington, or Chelsea ! :cool:
Yes. I'm a country bumpkin at heart and don't like "flash". I would live in Chelsea or Kensington but I understand that all the accommodation is taken up by wealthy Russian and Arab oligarchs. But don't like the idea of indoor pools : doesn't seem right.

IndoMike

I think I can help here:

Three dots in morse = S > S in the periodic table is sulphur (sulfer to you) > sulphur is atomic number 16. So we get to S16 where a lot of options open up. I alighted on S16 being a chemistry warning term for no smoking.

I conclude that Jinxy was warning you to lay off the fags. Other explanations available
Interesting theory, but I have a feeling Jinxy would prefer me to smoke more rather than less 🤣.
My theory is much more simple : he's getting on a bit (as we all are) and totally forgot he was typing anything at all. Then he dozed off, slumped onto his phone and accidentally whizzed off his post.
However, you might be on the right path with your S16 Could it possibly have a non- sulferous (🤠) connotation?

Alistair20000

Interesting theory, but I have a feeling Jinxy would prefer me to smoke more rather than less 🤣.
My theory is much more simple : he's getting on a bit (as we all are) and totally forgot he was typing anything at all. Then he dozed off, slumped onto his phone and accidentally whizzed off his post.
However, you might be on the right path with your S16 Could it possibly have a non- sulferous (🤠) connotation?
I have this vision of the Jinxster being someone between 32 and 48 being multiples of 16.

I rejected this S-16 connection despite the Jinxster's suspicions of the Russians

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
The profession is legal here DB. I was mildly interested in how the social distancing worked.
I had read that in Switzerland they had drawn up an approved list of positions to be used, which minimised contact. I didnt research any further.

IndoMike

I had read that in Switzerland they had drawn up an approved list of positions to be used, which minimised contact. I didnt research any further.
I was gonna say something but had better not, having a vicious set of infraction points hanging over my head like a guillotine

iscalad

Perhaps it's legal over there? Think adhering to social distance will be a problem due to the nature of the work! 🤔🤔🤣
Maybe Swiss men have very long c****

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

IndoMike

Double post 🙄

IndoMike

Maybe Swiss men have very long c****
Thanks

Spoonz Red E

Double post 🙄
Ukrainian double agent leading them all a merry dance.
'Mr Jinx' aka ...

Hmm.
The post I replied to mentioned Kim Philby and asked whether Mr Jinx was a Russian operative ...
Now it just says 'Double Post'
Oi! Kremlin. leave Exeweb alone. ;)

Last edited: