• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've received my letter from Boris now. I did wonder briefly whether I should don PPE in order to open it, lest Boris himself had licked all the envelopes !

IndoMike

I've received my letter from Boris now. I did wonder briefly whether I should don PPE in order to open it, lest Boris himself had licked all the envelopes !
I'd put it in the laundry first.

DB9

Bit of light relief, After TEN YEARS of trying it would seem it only needed a lockdown in Hong Kong to get two Pandas to actually do the business and now the female might be pregnant!

Legohead

Banned
Good for them. Although i'm not sure a baby Panda destined to live a lifetime in captivity is a positive. A lifetime of lockdown for that little fella.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Wuhan gradually opens. Let's hope all goes well in this first phase of freedom. The people will be nervous about going out, I'm sure

Colesman Ballz

Good for them. Although i'm not sure a baby Panda destined to live a lifetime in captivity is a positive. A lifetime of lockdown for that little fella.
I guess the upside is that if it were in the wild, some oriental bu@@er would kill it, in order to either eat it, or turn it into Chinese medicinal products !

Mr Jinx

Wuhan gradually opens.
Yes, that's great. Now here you go China...here's the bill for $4 trillion.

Legohead

Banned
I guess the upside is that if it were in the wild, some oriental bu@@er would kill it, in order to either eat it, or turn it into Chinese medicinal products !
Haha I guess you are right CB. In fact, animals in Chinese zoos are in the safest place they can be in China anyway. Anything else that moves will end up being fair game for a meal.

Alistair20000

Wuhan gradually opens. Let's hope all goes well in this first phase of freedom. The people will be nervous about going out, I'm sure
Yes we need it to go well, but apparently those "wet markets" from which this Covid-19 fecker appears to have originated are re-opening.

Legohead

Banned

Yes, that's great. Now here you go China...here's the bill for $4 trillion.
I feel that way too. Basically if everything was back to normal and i was offered a free all expenses holiday to China in a VIP hotel et etc i'd tell them to f**k off. The misery this has all caused has been immeasurable. These markets are still operating too as far as i'm aware so see you all in a few years when the next one pops along all because someone has eaten fried macaque or something.