• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
🎵 When we reach the Argentine we're really gonna show
The world a brand of football that they could never know
We're representing Britain; we've got to do or die
For England cannae dae it 'cause they didnae qualify 🎵
We're on the way with Ally's Army.

DB9

Anyone been watching Sherwood on BBC1?

Banksy

Just watched the first two episodes tonight. Without obviously knowing the plot I was willing the obnoxious git in episode one to be one of the victims , he was. Quite enjoying it so will follow it through , although as I’ve said previously I prefer films to long series. Wife as usual fell asleep after half an hour so I had to play catch-up with her , explaining what happened in episode two.Ironically she suggested we watch it in the first place!

DB9

Just watched the first two episodes tonight. Without obviously knowing the plot I was willing the obnoxious git in episode one to be one of the victims , he was. Quite enjoying it so will follow it through , although as I’ve said previously I prefer films to long series. Wife as usual fell asleep after half an hour so I had to play catch-up with her , explaining what happened in episode two.Ironically she suggested we watch it in the first place!
Same here, As usual the good lady wants to watch this type of programme but she either starts closing her eyes or says she can't understand it, So I feel your pain. 😀👍As for the programme it's really compelling stuff and well acted so very watchable.

iscalad

Nope

iscalad

Forces TV is not broadcasting after 30th June, The BFBS run Channel on the Freeview Platform is closing.
The channel showed many long forgotten sitcoms & dramas from the UK & US which would not get a airing on more mainstream nostalgia channels.
Not sure if this will still be available on Virgin.
A few channels will be taken off Freeview due to 5g upgrades.

Colesman Ballz

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE OF US WHO WERE WAITING TO WATCH IT ! GRRRRRR ! :mad:

DB9

TBF CB, Banksy never said which annoying git gets bumped off and there are quite a few in the programme.

Banksy

I honestly don’t think I’ve given anything away which will spoil things CB , there’s much more to it than that.More who did it etc and the intertwined lives and hatred going on.It just as soon could have been one of many as DB says.

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

Not sure if this will still be available on Virgin.
A few channels will be taken off Freeview due to 5g upgrades.
From what I understand it’s being taken off all platforms.

Reactions: DB9