• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

ecfc70

Sure there used to be a thread covering all things telly but can't find it. Anyway, tell us what you're watching, any recommendations, looking forward to or ones to avoid, even rate them out of 10 like in the film thread if that floats your boat.

I'm currently half way through bodyguard and it's pretty good, quite tense with a few twists to come I think so 8.5/10

Also got killing eve lined up which I've heard good things about

Stelios

Bodyguard is worth watching but I much preferred Line of Duty (same writer).

Taskmaster on Dave.

5 Comedians get given a series of stupid/silly tasks and Greg Davies awards them points depending on how well they completed them. I didn't watch the first few series because I thought it would be carp but actually very funny. Completely stupid/mindless/braindead fun but I find you need that every now and again.

Can catch up all series on demand/catch up TV

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maniac. Participants in a drug trial start to perceive a different reality, and believe that they are on a secret mission. Three episodes in and I have no clue what is going on, good stuff though.

also,

Better Call Saul. Started off as a prequel to Breaking Bad, but has definitely grown into a world of its own. The only programme that I make a point of watching as soon as new episodes 'land'. Just brilliant.

Oldsmobile-88

Killing Eve..Available on the BBC iPlayer,watched 5 episodes(of 8) on the spin yesterday.It must be good if I can stay by the TV without nodding off for that long.

Brief synopsis,MI5 officer & a serial hit woman,who’s paths cross,fast paced & a bit of humour.Well worth a download & watch.

iscalad

Killing Eve..Available on the BBC iPlayer,watched 5 episodes(of 8) on the spin yesterday.It must be good if I can stay by the TV without nodding off for that long.

Brief synopsis,MI5 officer & a serial hit woman,who’s paths cross,fast paced & a bit of humour.Well worth a download & watch.
Yep, excellent show. Intelligent and well written.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The next series of the Man in the High Castle has finally been mad available on Prime. Am looking forward to watching this over the next couple of week.

ecfc70

The latest series of the walking dead starting on Monday, I really hope that they've pulled out all the stops as I'm not sure I can continue to watch this if it's as bad as it has been

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wasn't sure about the first episode of Dr Who Takes awhile to get use to a new doctor I suppose.

DB9

Watching The Man in the High Castle season 3 which is really, really good, Watched Dr Who and not overly impressed, Think because they have a female lead they've decided to over hype it and because its a woman as the Doctor then we MUST like it, It seems to be not as good IMO but I'll give it time

Ashford Grecian

Wasn't sure about the first episode of Dr Who Takes awhile to get use to a new doctor I suppose.
I really like the way that Jodie played the character (y)