• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don’t think I’ve followed Dr Who since Tom Baker was in the hot seat.
I think it lost its way after the first four doctors departed with a recovery when it came back after a long break with Chris Ecclestone in the role.

iscalad

I think it lost its way after the first four doctors departed with a recovery when it came back after a long break with Chris Ecclestone in the role.
Peter Davison was OK

Colesman Ballz

So many Time Lords, that they became "two a penny" !

Alistair20000

Peter Davison was OK
Meh

Banksy

Give me Star Trek any time.

Reactions: DB9

Red Devon

Had a look around the Last of the Summer Wine museum set up by Bill Owen in Holmfirth this week....some great stuff to see all donated by the cast of the show like Compo’s Jacket and Wellies, Foggy’s overcoat and more, plus lots of original props used in the program.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Had a look around the Last of the Summer Wine museum set up by Bill Owen in Holmfirth this week....some great stuff to see all donated by the cast of the show like Compo’s Jacket and Wellies, Foggy’s overcoat and more, plus lots of original props used in the program.
I expect Nora Batty was in there too!

In the 90s Somerset had a player called Jeremy Batty, who used to be called Nora on the field. I don't suppose he was too keen on that nickname.

Alistair20000

In the 90s Somerset had a player called Jeremy Batty, who used to be called Nora on the field. I don't suppose he was too keen on that nickname.
I recall a wag at the County Ground making this comment about Omari Banks after he had got out to a very poor shot:

"Looks like Viv Richards but bats like Wendy Richard(s)"

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Red Devon

Nora Batty’s steps are next door to the museum.

Oldsmobile-88

Quite enjoying the Olympic coverage on the BBC.
They are onto a winner having the main presenters in this country segmenting all of the sports.