• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jodie Whittaker is to step down from the lead role in Doctor Who, the BBC has confirmed.

Alistair20000

Jodie Whittaker is to step down from the lead role in Doctor Who, the BBC has confirmed.
She will not be missed.

iscalad

She will not be missed.
I liked her

Alistair20000

I liked her
My son is a confirmed Dr Who fan. He says she has been useless in the part, the plot lines are rubbish and woke driven. The show has lost popularity as a result. I think the words he used were "feckin' dire"

iscalad

My son is a confirmed Dr Who fan. He says she has been useless in the part, the plot lines are rubbish and woke driven. The show has lost popularity as a result. I think the words he used were "feckin' dire"
Ever watched the Sylvester McCoy ones?

Mr Jinx

Not entirely Ms Whittaker's doing, but it's just turned into wokeist cräp.

Watched one episode with the kids, which was their first and last.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Thought she was one of the better Doctors tbh. Made a refreshing change. The main problem was having too many 'assistants' which, in turn, made the writing cumbersome.
In an ideal world, I'd like Jo Martin to replace her, she really looked the part. (y)

DB9

Think the writng for her has been a let down, Some very weak, Cliche plots and dialogue.

Oldsmobile-88

I don’t think I’ve followed Dr Who since Tom Baker was in the hot seat.

Alistair20000

Ever watched the Sylvester McCoy ones?
Yes but to be honest he was not one of my favourites in the role. That said, the episode Remembrance of the Daleks with the retrieval of the Hand of Omega was brilliant.