• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage A.F.C. V's Exeter City A.F.C. Official Match Day Thread. 10/08/2019

gbjpc

When do the full highlights come out of iFollow? Would like to see the Parkes/Stokes incident in the box again.
Thy are available now but the camera didn't catch the incident

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Thy are available now but the camera didn't catch the incident
I only found the 9 minute version. Wil have another look.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does anyone know the total attendance, and number of Grecians? None of the match reports I've seen (even the "official" ones) seem to have any info. :(
Finally they tell us it's 2398. Apparently they ran out of fingers hence it took so long. We'll probably never to get to know the away numbers, they're so non league!

exeter-loyal

Finally they tell us it's 2398. Apparently they ran out of fingers hence it took so long. We'll probably never to get to know the away numbers, they're so non league!
They are useless!!

Pobbop

Shall we do a running tally of who mentions Tisdale first in matchday thread, will it be the Tisdale lovers or haters, think it was hater this time, as it seems to be 90% of the time.

tonykellowfan

I saw the Parkes incident clearly as I was watching him at the time. While lining up the corner his marker was trying to stop him from making a run and Parkes put his arm up and over the other guy's shoulder to try and lever past him (Parkes being significantly taller) which led to his upper arm/elbow catching the guy's head. It was not deliberate but was very careless and could easily have lead to a red card. The ref handled it well as he had not seen it and the defender milking it did not help Stevenage.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I saw the Parkes incident clearly as I was watching him at the time. While lining up the corner his marker was trying to stop him from making a run and Parkes put his arm up and over the other guy's shoulder to try and lever past him (Parkes being significantly taller) which led to his upper arm/elbow catching the guy's head. It was not deliberate but was very careless and could easily have lead to a red card. The ref handled it well as he had not seen it and the defender milking it did not help Stevenage.
Modern football unfortunately

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Last edited:

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shall we do a running tally of who mentions Tisdale first in matchday thread, will it be the Tisdale lovers or haters, think it was hater this time, as it seems to be 90% of the time.
What's "Tisdale" it sounds like a rural part of Derbyshire or Yorkshire?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
In the same way that Glen Hoddle is a valley in Scotland?