• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage A.F.C. V's Exeter City A.F.C. Official Match Day Thread. 10/08/2019

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
You should expect decent positioning, it's should be part and parcel of his game. So no, not well done just standard.
Which is why I agreed with you regarding the hype.
It doesn't mean no praise is deserved though.

Keepers should save. Strikers should score.
If Nicky Law or Ryan Bowman can have 7 or 8 players slapping them on the back for scoring I'm quite happy to give Lewis a virtual slap on the back for his save.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Laughing at the Stevenage manager's whine about our goal.

All I'd say to him is if your player hadn't faked an injury, he'd have been on the pitch not on the touchline.

Karma.
Dino was clearly watching a different game as he also though Stevenage should have scored 2 or 3 in the first half and spent most of the second half in our half - makes you appreciate the honest assessments we get from our manager even more.

dontpassback

Like his predecessor Westley,mammria is obviously not a proper chap,no room for those types in league 2 🤩

Avening Posse

Would that be digging yourself out of the snow in the Sydney area?
No snow here Andy :giggle:, although it did snow briefly in Canberra on friday night which is about a two and a half hour drive.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Like his predecessor Westley,mammria is obviously not a proper chap,no room for those types in league 2 🤩
Yes, Dino obviously learnt everything he knows from his time playing under Westley. And if you want to see what type of chap he is try googling 'Dino Maamria tackle.'

Grecian2K

And if you want to see what type of chap he is try googling 'Dino Maamria tackle.'
Might that not risk returning extremely disturbing (and X-rated) results? :unsure:

StroudGrecian

And if you want to see what type of chap he is try googling 'Dino Maamria tackle.'
Good Grief. I'd don't think even I would have done that.

Grecian2K

He does seem to have "previous" in the whining stakes - also try googling his comments after their 3-3 draw with Notts County last season.!

Perhaps he should change his name to Dino Sore-Loser!!!

Andy Holloway

No snow here Andy :giggle:, although it did snow briefly in Canberra on friday night which is about a two and a half hour drive.
Seen several phots from friends of my daughter of cars completely covered in snow in a car park in Victoria?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
When do the full highlights come out of iFollow? Would like to see the Parkes/Stokes incident in the box again.