• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shrewsbury Town v Exeter City Prediction/Discussion Thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cole should be back on Tuesday, although whether GC starts him or not is another matter.

I think we'll win 2 nil. Sonny and a late one from Eisa.

Mid Devon Grecian

I was there as well. Kofi Nyamah was one of many promising youngsters who signed for City in the mid-to-late 90's and looked good for a few games but who then saw their careers go backwards and in many cases never played professionally again. See also Andy Cyrus and John Sharpe amongst others.
Shayne Bradley, on the other hand, I have no memory of but according to Wikipedia he was last heard of doing time at His Majesty's pleasure.
From my vague memory it was pretty sparse in the away end that day. Obviously not thought to be an attractive fixture!

CWH-NYC_

Don’t have a clue, are we going to play like Barcelona or Billericay? More likely a bit of both, they will be watching Sonny closely so hopefully that opens some gaps for others.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's been a month since we had a Tuesday match,so with 3 games in 8 days,Caldwell will rotate the squad.Several players looked dead on the feet and there might be a few knocks and strains to monitor. If they were so tired after the Bolton match,how will they be by the end of the Burton match?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Think he will be ok now as the cut-off point for 10 bookings is game 37.

View attachment 14971
I don't know if this has been updated since Saturday.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's been a month since we had a Tuesday match,so with 3 games in 8 days,Caldwell will rotate the squad.Several players looked dead on the feet and there might be a few knocks and strains to monitor. If they were so tired after the Bolton match,how will they be by the end of the Burton match?
Burton played Peterborough on Saturday and have Pompey tomorrow, how do you think they'll feel?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Burton played Peterborough on Saturday and have Pompey tomorrow, how do you think they'll feel?
Not so knackered as us,but we should have enough to beat them.

DB9

Not so knackered as us,but we should have enough to beat them.
Sorry, They play the same amount of games as us but aren't as knackered? How's that work, Are they fitter than us?

Oldsmobile-88

I was there as well. Kofi Nyamah was one of many promising youngsters who signed for City in the mid-to-late 90's and looked good for a few games but who then saw their careers go backwards and in many cases never played professionally again. See also Andy Cyrus and John Sharpe amongst others.
Shayne Bradley, on the other hand, I have no memory of but according to Wikipedia he was last heard of doing time at His Majesty's pleasure.
A few names there that I’d nearly forgotten about. Can’t recall Bradley at all.
Andy Cyrus was a regular in Club Rococo like most, guaranteed to score in there 😁😎

Rosencrantz

A few names there that I’d nearly forgotten about. Can’t recall Bradley at all.
Andy Cyrus was a regular in Club Rococo like most, guaranteed to score in there 😁😎
Bradley was a bit of a bustling blonde/ginger striker on a short term loan from Southampton I think from memory. I would have to have a look at Grecian Archive to see if it was any more than one month. Not in the same class of Gary Alexander and didn't link up with Gary as well as Lee Boylan did earlier in the season.