• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shrewsbury Town v Exeter City Prediction/Discussion Thread

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
After a credible draw with Bolton (unexpected given the 1st half) Your thoughts/line up for this game

Exehausted

After a credible draw with Bolton (unexpected given the 1st half) Your thoughts/line up for this game
If they are all fit the same as yesterday with the exception being Cole coming back in possibly. Will, Ryan and Tom all seemed to go off with knocks so Tuesday might be a bit too soon for them to recover. Sonny looked to be out on his feet after putting in such a shift, so hopefully he'll be okay. You would assume Cheick would come in for Will, and Cole for Ryan or Tom. If we need another midfielder and Harry isn't fit, possibly play Alli in Jack's role and drop Jack further back into central midfield. With Burton on Saturday it's a huge week coming up and a real challenge for Gary and his team to manage the players.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
188 tickets sold so far.

Reactions: DB9

Bridgy 81

188 tickets sold so far.
That’s not many.
If it doesn’t pickup we’ll probably have to huddle together to keep warm.

denzel

That’s not many.
It's a Tuesday night! Which it was last season as well. Such a shame, I still haven't been so it will be ifollow for this one

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's a Tuesday night! Which it was last season as well. Such a shame, I still haven't been so it will be ifollow for this one
It could have been a good Saturday out.

Reactions: DB9

elginCity

Like Derby. There must be a reason why the same fixtures are midweek season after season.

Exehausted

Like Derby. There must be a reason why the same fixtures are midweek season after season.
According to Gary earlier in the season when we went to Derby (I think it was) on a Tuesday in the same week as the year before, the EFL just copy and paste from the year before fixtures.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
That’s not many.
Or take something warm in a hip flask to pass around !

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
It could have been a good Saturday out.
I seem to recall you not being allowed in one year Hants? Or did I make that up?