• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League to assist lower leagues

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I found £30 down the back of my sofa.

Red Devon

Tranmere Rovers are ok for this season according to Mark Palios talking on ITV News tonight.

denzel

Tranmere Rovers are ok for this season according to Mark Palios talking on ITV News tonight.
How?

DB9

Whether he's just trying to be positive for their fans or genuinely they have enough money for the next 12 months.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Post#29. Premiership B sides being allowed in League 2 as a condition of parting with any money would be the beginning of the end of the game at lower level .
I said similar a while ago this certainly could see B teams enter into the leagues proper.

Oldsmobile-88

Could be a bit of a wait..

Banksy

Sad old state of affairs , Premiership continue to drool over their transfer millions , the swamp end go to the wall. Which some will if no crowds are allowed in until next season.Imagine that , half a dozen teams go bust and their places are filled by the top clubs’ B teams. Everyone would really be looking forward to the coming fixture list then. Now let’s see who have we got first , ah Chelsea B away , then Crewe home and afterwards a tasty home game against Everton B .Folk would really be rushing to get their season tickets.

DB9

Sad old state of affairs , Premiership continue to drool over their transfer millions , the swamp end go to the wall. Which some will if no crowds are allowed in until next season.Imagine that , half a dozen teams go bust and their places are filled by the top clubs’ B teams. Everyone would really be looking forward to the coming fixture list then. Now let’s see who have we got first , ah Chelsea B away , then Crewe home and afterwards a tasty home game against Everton B .Folk would really be rushing to get their season tickets.
I think Banksy the swamp end is the PL, Although the EFL and clubs don't cover themselves in glory the PL are the ones who cry poverty but are still forking out £m's in transfers, Down at our level we are going on about poverty when it is an actual threat, We know that most if not all PL clubs can survive without fans but the EFL teams can't.

DB9

I have just added up (Very Roughly) what the PL clubs have spent this summer on transfers so far, It comes to £1.1BN pounds!! This was just me and a calculator looking at a radio website with all the transfers, If anyone say's they're suffering I'd love to be suffering like that. Please note, This does not include wages etc or money they've made from out going transfers.

Banksy

Absolutely incredible.A complete world of their own.To be honest the yearly wage of one of the top end Premiership players would probably easily bail out a couple or three League 2 clubs.

p.s thinking about it probably a hundred of us too!