• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Positions that must be filled next season?

ForeverECFC

No you don't, you just need to accept that some people have different opinions to you and just because you have a certain opinion it doesn't make out right and them wrong.

I don't think Olejnik's that good, you obviously do. Live with it and stop being such a drama queen.
I can accept other people's opinions, but sometimes I wonder how that opinion is formed, To effectively say Olejnik isn't good enough to get us promoted when he's kept us in many games this season, itseems ludicrous to suggest he's not good enough, each to their own clearly.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
He might have kept us in many games, but that's not enough considering the amount of mistakes he makes flapping at balls and getting crowded out. If he cuts out the mistakes he could be a promotion winning keeper, but as he is now he isn't.

ForeverECFC

Paul Jones was mistake prone, we got autos with him.

Antony Moxey

Nowhere near as prone as Olejnik.

PeteUSA

He might have kept us in many games, but that's not enough considering the amount of mistakes he makes flapping at balls and getting crowded out. If he cuts out the mistakes he could be a promotion winning keeper, but as he is now he isn't.
This is true. For a big ugly unapproachable looking keeper, he's a bit powder puff. He is not very good on judging crosses, whether its from corners or otherwise. He appears somewhat awkward and sluggish, and certainly doesnt have the reflexes of Pym or Hamon. Its becoming fairly apparent why he's been at so many clubs in a relatively short space of time. It appears like he was signed as emergency cover in general, but not kept any length of time.

dontpassback

As mr moxey says,for a big lad he seems to get crowded out far too often,oh for the days of kevin miller!

Well-known Exeweb poster
We need improvement in all areas on & off the field

Left back & someone to replace Oakley priority - a striker or 2 is much needed as well given Stockley id imagine is unlikely to stay
yep, about right, but I'm sort of hoping, v much so in fact, noble will drop into where oakley plays or am i totally barking up the wrong tree.

milts

Nowhere near as prone as Olejnik.
Amazing his football generates so many different opinions.

I'd say Jones was far more error prone than Bobby.

ForeverECFC

OUT: Woodman, Butterfield, McAllister, Woodman, Oakley, Morrison

IN: Riley-Lowe return, Another LB, A RB, CM, 2x ST

Red Devon

OUT: Woodman, Butterfield, McAllister, Woodman, Oakley, Morrison

IN: Riley-Lowe return, Another LB, A RB, CM, 2x ST
Obviously not a Woodman fan.