• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Positions that must be filled next season?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not telling you to do anything, just making a suggestion that's all. We're on one of the best runs we've had for years including an unlikely win against our greatest rivals with the winning goal being something of a wonder strike from yet another talented youngster from the Academy conveyor belt, yet the best you can manage is he's no Messi, the division's ordinary and we should be beating teams like this anyway.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Not telling you to do anything, just making a suggestion that's all. We're on one of the best runs we've had for years including an unlikely win against our greatest rivals with the winning goal being something of a wonder strike from yet another talented youngster from the Academy conveyor belt, yet the best you can manage is he's no Messi, the division's ordinary and we should be beating teams like this anyway.
And that makes it wrong does it ? Just because you don't agree ? run along and tell someone else how much money you have or try and undermine someone else because it won't wash with me.

Antony Moxey

And that makes it wrong does it ? Just because you don't agree ? run along and tell someone else how much money you have or try and undermine someone else because it won't wash with me.
Behave yourself and stop being so childish, seriously you're like a five year old who's just been told they can't have any sweets. No-one is trying to undermine you, no-one is telling you you're wrong, as you say everyone is entitled to their opinions. As for the money thing, give it a f***ing rest, it's well past boring now, yet you continue to bring it up again and again and again.

Grow up for goodness sake.

CREDYGRECIAN

Behave yourself and stop being so childish, seriously you're like a five year old who's just been told they can't have any sweets. No-one is trying to undermine you, no-one is telling you you're wrong, as you say everyone is entitled to their opinions. As for the money thing, give it a f***ing rest, it's well past boring now, yet you continue to bring it up again and again and again.

Your always telling me I'm wrong so which is it Ant ? Make your mind up old bean & run along now because Jeeves has your eggs ready in the west wing for 9am

Ta ta

Antony Moxey

You're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to think it's wrong. And can you please stop with the Jeeves/money thing all the time?

PeteUSA

You've got a lot of nerve Moxey, talking to him in that fashion. I'm not wasting many words on you, but I suspect many others will think 'what a t**t!' after you chastising him in that fashion. Okay, I'm not exewebs Mr Popularity Plus right now, but there cant be a lot in it between you and me.

DanceMagnet

Wonderful entertainment though, better than a home match.

CREDYGRECIAN

Fully agree Dancemagnet - give Ant his due he's pretty clueless about football but he sticks at it

DanceMagnet

You two really should get a room, or mansion, together. You would make a lovely couple. ...winky thing.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

We're too different it would ever work