• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Red & White

Premier league teams having pre-season friendlies against other premier league teams, I know COVID has stopped them from having glizty ties against other European teams in far flung countries but do they really have to play each other?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yesterday, 4 different trains i had to use for two seperate journeys and all got either delayed, were late or cancelled all together, It turned what should have been a 5/6 hour day to a 10 hour day!!!

Oldsmobile-88

Yesterday, 4 different trains i had to use for two seperate journeys and all got either delayed, were late or cancelled all together, It turned what should have been a 5/6 hour day to a 10 hour day!!!
It seems to be pot luck with train travel at the moment.
A friend of mine had a couple of trains he was due to travel on cancelled last week.

DB9

It seems to be pot luck with train travel at the moment.
A friend of mine had a couple of trains he was due to travel on cancelled last week.
One cancelled train was Southern Rail, Cancelled about 20 minutes before due, They are the worst train company imo, The "Pingdemic" is causing a kerfuffle but one thing that got me was a train left the original station on time, 3 stops later it was 12 mins late so I missed my connection!!

iscalad

Brown bin collection cancelled due to driver shortage

Oldsmobile-88

Brown bin collection cancelled due to driver shortage
Green one cancelled today in my area.

iscalad

Green one cancelled today in my area.
Don't understand all these staff shortages in different industries. It can't all be down to Brexit

DB9

Some people really don't deserve children, These two stories make me so angry and very sad at the same time :mad::(

DB9

Fuming!! As we were driving to Devon between Exeter and Okehampton got a call from my Father's care home, One of their staff have tested positive for Covid so they're going into Lockdown with no visitors for 10 days, So I will not be able to visit my father whom I haven't seen for 18 months!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I do worry about Care staff's lack of professionalism. No idea why they won't be jabbed.

Last edited: