• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Midsummer Day - and we've had to put the central heating on. (Plus they're even forecasting frost 'oop norf tonight!)
Come on Global Warming - ignore Greta and get your skates on please

Oldsmobile-88

Whatever anyone’s thoughts about mask wearing. I saw a right dick on the train from New Brighton to Lime St today.No mask despite his young daughter saying he should wear one like every else in the carriage,then she admonished him for putting his feet on the seat opposite.
His reply “Are you my mother or summant(sic)” as he carried on being a arse.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DB9

DB9

Whatever anyone’s thoughts about mask wearing. I saw a right dick on the train from New Brighton to Lime St today.No mask despite his young daughter saying he should wear one like every else in the carriage,then she admonished him for putting his feet on the seat opposite.
His reply “Are you my mother or summant(sic)” as he carried on being a arse.
It is I'm afraid Olds two things, The proffesionally thick who thinks rules don't apply to them or they're getting tired of the rules, More likely the 1st one.

Oldsmobile-88

It is I'm afraid Olds two things, The proffesionally thick who thinks rules don't apply to them or they're getting tired of the rules, More likely the 1st one.
Definitely the first one DB9,especially with his feet on the seat.

I went into the fantastic Liverpool Museum on the Riverside,the mask wearing was around 95% amongst adults.
You will always get a few who will not bother(they did not have exemption lanyards & were not challenged by staff)

DB9

Definitely the first one DB9,especially with his feet on the seat.

I went into the fantastic Liverpool Museum on the Riverside,the mask wearing was around 95% amongst adults.
You will always get a few who will not bother(they did not have exemption lanyards & were not challenged by staff)
I have seen on trains and the tube people being ask politely by staff reminding them of mandatory mask wearing and they just get a mouthful of abuse, There is not much the staff can do without the risk of a smack in the chops for their troubles, Saying that the vast majority are wearing them.

Oldsmobile-88

I have seen on trains and the tube people being ask politely by staff reminding them of mandatory mask wearing and they just get a mouthful of abuse, There is not much the staff can do without the risk of a smack in the chops for their troubles, Saying that the vast majority are wearing them.
Yes..Only so much they can do.If they have had aggressive punters to deal with who can blame them for not saying anything.Gauranteed there will be a goon filming a confrontation to post it online.

Oldsmobile-88

Sir Richard Branson & Jeff Bezos with their space race.The bearded wonder appears to have won that.

Branson was pleading poverty not that long ago & wanting UK taxpayers money to bail out his interests.
Bezos company(Amazon)are masters at not paying tax in country’s where they operate.
No doubt there will be sycophantic reports about their achievements from the MSM in the next week or so.

iscalad

Sir Richard Branson & Jeff Bezos with their space race.The bearded wonder appears to have won that.

Branson was pleading poverty not that long ago & wanting UK taxpayers money to bail out his interests.
Bezos company(Amazon)are masters at not paying tax in country’s where they operate.
No doubt there will be sycophantic reports about their achievements from the MSM in the next week or so.
You can watch it live at 3.30. Search on Google

Oldsmobile-88

You can watch it live at 3.30. Search on Google
😁😁
I’m washing my hair..(what’s left of it 😎)

iscalad

😁😁
I’m washing my hair..(what’s left of it 😎)
Don't fancy a trip into space then?