• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I do worry about Cate staff's lack of professionalism. No idea why they won't be jabbed.
I should of asked that question but was too peeved off and was driving.

Alistair20000

Fuming!! As we were driving to Devon between Exeter and Okehampton got a call from my Father's care home, One of their staff have tested positive for Covid so they're going into Lockdown with no visitors for 10 days, So I will not be able to visit my father whom I haven't seen for 18 months!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
That is really terrible news for you DB.

I don’t see a problem of you seeing your Dad in the garden if you are prepared to take the risk of catching Covid from him if he has got it from the care staff member.

DB9

That is really terrible news for you DB.

I don’t see a problem of you seeing your Dad in the garden if you are prepared to take the risk of catching Covid from him if he has got it from the care staff member.
I've no worries, We've both been double jabbed and in the garden I'd thought it would have been OK but the home has gone into a "Total Lockdown" and visits are banned for the next 10 days, Now I won't get down till near Xmas I reckon, The timing is awful.

Alistair20000

I've no worries, We've both been double jabbed and in the garden I'd thought it would have been OK but the home has gone into a "Total Lockdown" and visits are banned for the next 10 days, Now I won't get down till near Xmas I reckon, The timing is awful.
Seems a total blunt instrument knee jerk over reaction by the care home to me.

One can rock up with 50,000+ others at a PL game jostling each other yet you cannot see your Dad in a controlled environment.

Absolute bollox.

DB9

Seems a total blunt instrument knee jerk over reaction by the care home to me.

One can rock up with 50,000+ others at a PL game jostling each other yet you cannot see your Dad in a controlled environment.

Absolute bollox.
Hasn't it been since the outbreak? Just a bit peeved off, I can go to SJP on Saturday but not visit my Dad, Bloody virus!!!

Grecian2K

The burgeoning outbreak of f***ing graffiti in our neighborhood area. Any clean, or white painted space now seems fair game for those scrotes and their poxy little spray guns.

Their ugly, ignorant "tags" have been appearing everywhere lately.

No you "F***ING LITTLE AEROSOLS"... it's not "art"... it's vandalism.

About time Hopeless Hernandez employed her little private army of "hobby bobbies" on something useful rather than PR "Safety Patrols".

Alistair20000

Weeds on pavements and roadsides and in particular ragwort.

Not safe for workers to deal with these due to Covid no doubt.

angelic upstart

People that call politicians by their first name when they don't know them personally. This is mostly around our current PM.

He isn't your friend and never will be so please stop bootlicking.

Reactions: DB9

Grecian2K

People that call politicians by their first name when they don't know them personally. This is mostly around our current PM.

He isn't your friend and never will be so please stop bootlicking.
I think Tavares prefers "BJ"...which most definitely isn't "bootlicking"! :p

DB9

Having to buy a new dishwasher (Of course the one we've got lasted the usual 5 years!! :mad:) Went to Currys (Gord knows why!) found one to buy at a reasonable price, Then the usual, Bloody, Delivery, Instalation and taking away the old one put another £75 on the price!! I know it costs but FFS! nearly another 30% on the price!!!!