• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 managers salary rates

Angus

How did I miss that! Out of curiosity why aren't we allowed to see the paperwork. Isn't it a fan owned club?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
How did I miss that! Out of curiosity why aren't we allowed to see the paperwork. Isn't it a fan owned club?
In a roundabout way. If you're in the Trust then you're a member of the organization that's got a majority share in the football club. What paperwork is it that you'd like to see?

Red Monster

Don't we get more from TV/Radio rights per season than us Trust members put in made be they should also have a peek ?

Angus

In a roundabout way. If you're in the Trust then you're a member of the organization that's got a majority share in the football club. What paperwork is it that you'd like to see?

I'd like to see the money that goes on our directors. It's obviously money well spent but that's just me being nosey. So who actually owns Exeter City Football Club?

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd like to see the money that goes on our directors. It's obviously money well spent but that's just me being nosey. So who actually owns Exeter City Football Club?
Read the post you quoted.