• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good luck to Matt Grimes

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Best of luck, Matt.

Hone that left peg of yours, it could take you all the way to the top.

Hants_red with your blog post on here you say that it is 'believed to be £1.75m + sell on clause'. Is that you just going with the paper talk or is that something you know unofficially 'officially' wink wink nudge nudge? PM me if you can't/don't want to put it on here haha! :)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
The 19-year-old moves for an undisclosed but substantial transfer fee, which makes him comfortably the record sale in Exeter City’s history.
From the OS, can't grumble with that.

WXF

Good luck Matt - City fans will follow your future challenges with good wishes and interest. Keep ECFC in mind at the other end of professional career!

elginCity

This thread must be linked somewhere up the Swans Lake way, 200 visitors have suddenly appeared.

If you're reading this 'Desperate Davies', keep us informed of progress, old pal ?

Rog H K

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-sign-Matt-Grimes-Exeter-City/story-25797569-detail/story.html
Best of Luck Grimesy.Looking forward to seeing lots of goals from free kicks on Match of the Day.

Antony Moxey

Fabulous move for someone who by all accounts seems a well rounded and thoroughly likeable young man. Well done to Matt, and well done to the club for helping to develop such a talent, we can only wish him well and thank him for not only his time here but also the massive transfer fee he's earned us as well. Can't wait to see him on the telly, hopefully we won't have to wait too long to see him in action.

What a wonderful way to start a year, take bow Matt Grimes.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Best of luck in South Wales young man

Swans

Hi ... Swansea fan in peace

Some nice comments about the young man .... Guess you think we have signed a decent player ?

Antony Moxey

Hi ... Swansea fan in peace

Some nice comments about the young man .... Guess you think we have signed a decent player ?
I started watching the Grecians in 1981 - I'd say he's the best homegrown player we've ever produced in that time, and quite possibly the best player I've ever seen in a City shirt.