• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
is on I would expect almost double that!
I suspect you are right

cambmike

9 corners in the 1st half on Saturday. You'd put money on Stockley connecting with at least one of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️
City 3rd in League 1 for corners per game https://www.fctables.com/england/league-1/corners/

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
is on I would expect almost double that!
Yes he would be now, no question - but if he wants to come to us he wouldn't be (which is why it wouldn't happen).

Average Joe

I find it very difficult hearing the "dip in form" and "lapses of concentration" comments. It would be difficult for an experienced player to play the number of positions he has... let alone a 23 year old! He has played in defence, midfield and attack! How many players can you name who have been asked to do that AND been asked to play in multiple positions within defence??? I genuinely can't think of one!!!

I really feel for Josh. By all accounts he's an outstanding young man and he has sacrificed his own development for the benefit of our team this year. Any club who get will be getting a gem regardless of the final transfer fee.
Didn't Liam Sercombe play left back a few times, defensive midfield and attacking midfield?

C j phill

I’m always amazed that at lower league football when the ball is poorly crossed in and cleared by the front defender, why don’t we put one of our players there for the flick on? Simples??

And to keep the thread on track…can we sign someone with this ’flick on’ ability 😉
The alternative is to get players to practice dead ball situations and get the taker to hit the ball longer, to the area where the majority of our players are likely to be positioned.

Average Joe

Moving back on thread, do we have any speculations on any player who maybe heading to the south west St James Park? All seems very hush hush.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Moving back on thread, do we have any speculations on any player who maybe heading to the south west St James Park? All seems very hush hush.
There's 126 pages of speculation if you've got the time to read back through it.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's 126 pages of speculation if you've got the time to read back through it.
Not quite that much a lot of ramblings but very little speculation apart from Mattie Pollock which may or may not now be happening. LET'S Have Names!!!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
5D9F5433-399B-405F-88B7-4713AC583E42.jpeg

MagicMushroom

Jökull Andrésson returns on a 7 day loan.