• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully a permanent deal.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stockley is coming home............................ (Maybe)

All joking aside, An experienced CB is what we desperately need

red1

Stockley is coming home............................ (Maybe)

All joking aside, An experienced CB is what we desperately need
9 corners in the 1st half on Saturday. You'd put money on Stockley connecting with at least one of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
9 corners in the 1st half on Saturday. You'd put money on Stockley connecting with at least one of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️
My post is in jest but agree that Stockley would be a great addition to our side.

wiveygrecian

I agree we haven’t threatened enough at corners , we had 15 at Morecambe and never looked like scoring from them . Alex , Cheick or Sweens should be getting on the end of some of them .

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
My post is in jest but agree that Stockley would be a great addition to our side.
He would be but the probable 3k ish minimum a week would be better spent elsewhere

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
He would be but the probable 3k ish minimum a week would be better spent elsewhere
But if we have a chance to sign him now and look likely to lose Nombe and Brown, along with Stanno going back, then would seem sensible to get him in imho. Obviously this is all conjecture and rumours at the moment.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it'll be Jokull unfortunately. Speaks well though...

tom_ecfc

I’m always amazed that at lower league football when the ball is poorly crossed in and cleared by the front defender, why don’t we put one of our players there for the flick on? Simples??

And to keep the thread on track…can we sign someone with this ’flick on’ ability 😉

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
is on I would expect almost double that!