• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Agent Andy

Andy, purely supposition on my part but I think given Jokull isn't known to any of the current coaching staff or the manager I think he wants to have a look at him and will ask Big Kev to assess him over a week's training and then assuming all looks OK then he will extend to the end of the season.
Could be right , and would be good competition for the no 1 spot . Can’t help thinking Lee deserves a chance to show what he can do though , I doubt he’s very happy about it although he was supposed to be going to a premier league team at some point this month 👍

JCWhoosh

And if Lee did get hurt, who do you suggest should take over Mr Flexibility Josh Key ? :pIt's a bleddy pointless post anyway, as it is already "done and dusted". Get over it !
You didn't see my post 1268 then?

SaintJames

May just be mischief making from someone but has anyone heard a rumour that Pollock has been injured in training on the day he was due to be announced? (don't shoot the ill informed messenger please)

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
May just be mischief making from someone but has anyone heard a rumour that Pollock has been injured in training on the day he was due to be announced? (don't shoot the ill informed messenger please)
Believe he got recalled by Watford as they have injuries and just lost a defender to Italy as well.

Be interesting to see if they get someone in will Pollock then be able to come to us still.

SaintJames

Believe he got recalled by Watford as they have injuries and just lost a defender to Italy as well.

Be interesting to see if they get someone in will Pollock then be able to come to us still.
did he go back as a result of getting injured here? Like I said it was unsubstantiated

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
We're only allowed one more loan signing. We aren't wasting that on a keeper to sit on the bench.

tom_ecfc

We're only allowed one more loan signing. We aren't wasting that on a keeper to sit on the bench.
Isn’t it 5 loan signings in a matchday squad but as many as you like within the club?

StudentGrecian

Time to find an alternative?
As good as Pollock looks on paper we can’t wait in hope for Watford to sign 2 centre backs, seems like we already spent a while waiting for him to choose which club he wanted to go to.

Having said that Stansfield came off with us playing the long game.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Isn’t it 5 loan signings in a matchday squad but as many as you like within the club?

But realistically teams aren't going to loan us players that can't play

StudentGrecian

Getting more and more concerned that we don’t have a clause to send Harper back. GC clearly doesn’t want him, Ipswich certainly won’t be recalling him knowing they can’t loan him elsewhere. If he is costing the rumoured £3,000 a week that was a real desperate signing by KMT.