• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Gas (Bristol Rovers) Matchday Thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
There weren't any tickets. They just took your money
Ah, OK, didn’t realise.

Spoonz Red E

Loads of space on the terraces!
Their current capacity is 9,700.
It's normally much more than that.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully talks are already underway to extend his contract beyond the end of next season.
But I suspect/fear he will probably want to wait and see which division we’re in before committing to anything.
Some may think he should be loyal for us being patient with him whilst he was injured, but that wasn’t his fault and you couldn’t blame him if he looks after himself, as I don’t think he’ll want to be in League 2 for long.
If I was his agent I'd definitely be advising him to wait until the summer before committing himself to anything.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a finish from Jevani Brown for the goal. What a miss from Coley for what would have been a valuable 2 extra points.

We move onto Friday now but our games in hand are going to be huge to where we end up this season.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Their current capacity is 9,700.
It's normally much more than that.
I was listening to the home commentary and even they were confused by what the capacity is and how many tickets had been sold.

crocks

There was also a right old bust up at HT at the back of the stand between City supporters. Stewards had to get involved to sort it out

Andy_H

There was also a right old bust up at HT at the back of the stand between City supporters. Stewards had to get involved to sort it out
Also a little 'hand bags' on 1945 train back to St David's, 'bullying & fighting' to quote the onboard train manager, who held the train at Taunton for about 20 minutes while BTP were called. But i suspect that was more too much 'Thatchers/Heineken/Stella' related, than an away end ticket problem. Presume BTP were waiting at Exeter for the miscreants.

Andy_H

A little OTT there with your description, more a 'difference of opinion' that a 'right old bust up'!

Grecian2K

Also a little 'hand bags' on 1945 train back to St David's, 'bullying & fighting' to quote the onboard train manager, who held the train at Taunton for about 20 minutes while BTP were called. But i suspect that was more too much 'Thatchers/Heineken/Stella' related, than an away end ticket problem. Presume BTP were waiting at Exeter for the miscreants.
Ah those "loyal supporters" who turn up to one of two local away days a season (and spend most of the home ones in Sidwell Street in their "lad uniforms" trying to look well hard)

logman

I was on the same train. Missed my Saturday night Vindaloo due to those arseholes.