• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Gas (Bristol Rovers) Matchday Thread

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
That Coley miss is haunting me.
Lets just hope it doesnt haunt him - he is starting to look a decent player has has certainly affected the last couple of games - think he will be good for us

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Impossible, pLaY Him ON ThE riGht
Just think how many more times he could do that with his right foot. We'd have won that game.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stubbs is what we have been missing for a long long time. Dominant, strong, no frills, puts his body on the line.Likes to keep the ref informed !!! Captain material. Excellent signing
Matt's reincarnation of himself that he has been looking for since he became manager.

grecIAN Harris

I think the Harrowgate game was a "game too far" for Stubbs and your insulting insistence (rocks for brains! ) that you should never break up a back 3 with a run of clean sheets was proved incorrect.
Oh come now Sturtz, I didn't have you down as a snowflake. Bullish I might have been, insulting........... really???????

Rosencrantz

Matt's reincarnation of himself that he has been looking for since he became manager.
With added volume 😉

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stubbs is what we have been missing for a long long time. Dominant, strong, no frills, puts his body on the line.Likes to keep the ref informed !!! Captain material. Excellent signing
Looks like a younger version of Rory McCardle who was unfortunately a couple of years beyond his prime when Matt signed him. Stubbs however looks like a man with a point to prove and is impatient to get on with his stalled career. Assume he was at Fleetwood when Joey Barton was Manager?

Alfie 1966

Shame on Bristol Rovers a good ..... up on the seating tickets more tickets than seats? I was ok as i do not wait until five to three to rock up for a footy match , but many did yesterday

fred binneys head

Shame on Bristol Rovers a good ..... up on the seating tickets more tickets than seats? I was ok as i do not wait until five to three to rock up for a footy match , but many did yesterday
I’m sure there was a post somewhere warning about fake tickets being sold in the Exeter end, maybe that was the problem?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Loads of space on the terraces!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I’m sure there was a post somewhere warning about fake tickets being sold in the Exeter end, maybe that was the problem?
There weren't any tickets. They just took your money