• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Gas (Bristol Rovers) Matchday Thread

CityTillIDie

Up the city big game today! 2-1 city.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will be popping down to Bristol for this later! Important 3 points at stake

Jason's preview

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unfortunately I won’t be in the home end today, tickets are virtually sold out and the few remaining tickets can only be bought in person from 10am today, which I won’t be able to do, so I’m sure if I travelled to Bristol from derby, getting there around 1pm - 2pm which I’d planned to do, it would likely already be sold out. I’ve tried buying online but it wouldn’t let me as I’m too late.

Therefore I’ll be listening on iFollow. I wish KMT and the lads all the best in what is a tough game. Good luck too to the travelling fans, give them a shout from me. I’ll see you all at Mansfield next week 👍

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
A huge game against a resurgent Bristol Rovers and if we want Automatic promotion then a must win. I think we will win but it is going to be a lot tougher than the previous 2 matches

STURTZ

A huge game against a resurgent Bristol Rovers and if we want Automatic promotion then a must win. I think we will win but it is going to be a lot tougher than the previous 2 matches
Not a "must win" game by any means, 6 points over the next three games would be fine. I'd be well happy with a draw today.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Not a "must win" game by any means, 6 points over the next three games would be fine. I'd be well happy with a draw today.
I can remember a time when nobody was ever "happy with a draw", fans, players and management.

We played to win....and we should.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unfortunately I won’t be in the home end today, tickets are virtually sold out and the few remaining tickets can only be bought in person from 10am today, which I won’t be able to do, so I’m sure if I travelled to Bristol from derby, getting there around 1pm - 2pm which I’d planned to do, it would likely already be sold out. I’ve tried buying online but it wouldn’t let me as I’m too late.

Therefore I’ll be listening on iFollow. I wish KMT and the lads all the best in what is a tough game. Good luck too to the travelling fans, give them a shout from me. I’ll see you all at Mansfield next week 👍
Unlike Fred I'll be watching on ifollow but won't be listening as I'll turn the $hit commentary off.

Trapdoor

Huge game. We will be looking for the 3 points but it's going to be a really tough game. Gotta believe in the lads.

I personally would like to see a minutes silence for the needles loss of Ukrainian lives as well but I doubt that will happen.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

How will you be able to tell them to shush now Fred 😥

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unlike Fred I'll be watching on ifollow but won't be listening as I'll turn the $hit commentary off.
VPN?